It Came from the Sky Reviews

• Jun 04, 2010

(plagiarized from MySpace/Michelle) It's not very fast paced, and it leads you to draw your own conclusions, but if you can find it, I highly recommend it. It's unique and very well acted.

• Aug 24, 2007

Borring Movie. I didn't like it.Bore fest

Borring Movie. I didn't like it.Bore fest

• Jul 02, 2007

I didn't like this movie.

I didn't like this movie.

• Jun 30, 2007

Rather odd sci-fi/romance flick with John Ritter, JoBeth Williams, Christopher Lloyd, Yasmine Bleeth and Kevin Zegers about a super-rich nobody who, Vegas-bound with his girlfriend on Valentine's day, crashes his plane into the roof of a couple with marital problems and an autistic son. <br><br>The story is actually quite intriguing as it unfolds and keys to the couple's issues unfold, as well as the reason for their son's autism. <br><br>Lloyd perfectly brings the right amount of eccentricity to his character, Mr. Moody; managing to be both completely eccentric and reserved in the same breath---genius! <br><br>Bleeth, as Moody's girlfriend, Pepper Upper, is um, well, she's um?. Her acting is well suited to her character's name---essentially for show, yet adding a little pepper and spice, as well as insight, to the drama and romance unfolding around her. <br><br>Ritter and Williams both give good performances as the unhappy couple. Gradually being forced to face the heart of their problems as they are subtly prodded by Moody and Pepper. <br><br>Which brings us to Zegers, the final piece of this five-character puzzle. He manages the part quite well as Andy, a boy unable to form any words due to severe brain damage suffered as a toddler, who ultimately has to tell his parents what he needs to grow. <br><br>Now the question is: Who is Mr. Moody? Where did he come from? Or, did Andy make him up? Watch and decide for yourself.

• Oct 19, 2006

(**): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon13.gif[/img]

(**): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon13.gif[/img]

• Oct 15, 2006

A very likeable film, a bit of an odd film, but I enjoyed it. Slightly reminiscent of "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolff?", but hardly in that league. Still, well filmed and touching. Really good score. Jo Beth Williams is particularly good, as is Kevin Zegers. It moved me.