It Chapter Two Reviews

• Amanda M
    Jan 05, 2020

Although I enjoyed the actors they chose for the cast, I'm a big James McEvoy fan, I didn't enjoy the story line. I felt like they tried too hard on this one. Not to say there weren't good parts but overall it was very difficult to stay invested in it. I honestly could have done without. On the other hand I took kids ages 12 to 15 and it was VERY scary to them. I would say from that aspect it got the job done.

• William
    Dec 02, 2019

Good movie and little scared! Some different story! It seemed finish movie or continue other chapter ?

• Kevin O

Nov 17, 2019

Pointless jump scares. More comedy then fear

Pointless jump scares. More comedy then fear

• Nov 13, 2019

Another great film from the mind of Stephen King.

Another great film from the mind of Stephen King.

• Nov 10, 2019

While overlong what makes this sequel work is the commitment these actors make to convey the sense that these are the same kids we saw two years ago , they're all grown up but they still need to finish the evil once and for all. By far the best to come out was Bill Hader , he literally transcended as Richie , every single line he spoke was utter greatness , he breathed a life into the film that it needed when it got slow or just dark. Time travel exists because James Ransone is literally Eddie in the flesh just twenty years from now! both of them together just elevate the film to new heights. Pennywise is more of a bully this time around but it was visually interesting to see what Bill Skarsgård played with this time. He's a great performance actor and to see some new tricks was fun. The only thing that truly bothered me was the ending, while it was surprising they took a risk it made me think of Wreck It Ralph for a moment , not to mention the simplicity of defeating Pennywise himself. Perhaps with the extended cut this will flow better but for now it's just good.

• Noel
    Nov 09, 2019

Tho a lot has changed in this remake, the thriller and scare tactics did the job it needed. Tim Curry will still be the best Pennywise that will and forever be my image of a terrifying clown and why I will continue to be aware and cautious when seeing them anywhere.word.

• Rob F
    Nov 08, 2019

Very good movie and kept well to the theme started with the first movie. Both now some of the best adaptations of Stephen King's works.

• Jadams
    Nov 03, 2019

Scared me, was nothing like the first one.

Scared me, was nothing like the first one.

• Abby B
    Nov 02, 2019

This movie made me laugh and jump with fear all at the same time!

This movie made me laugh and jump with fear all at the same time!