It Chapter Two Reviews

I laughed more than I was scared throughout the movie

I laughed more than I was scared throughout the movie

• Shannon
    51m ago

I’m a horror movie fanatic and this was great! Didn’t scare me but it did scare my sister in-law and my mom. Definitely a must watch!

• gary m
    56m ago

it was scary and the special effects awesome

it was scary and the special effects awesome

• Pamela W
    1h ago

The story line continues and the flashbacks were nice. Ending kind of different but still liked the movie.

• Damon A
    2h ago

Many different scares that will make your buddy jump out of his skin!

Many different scares that will make your buddy jump out of his skin!

• Mark
    2h ago

Good scary movie and has funny parts. The ending was super long and drawn out. The movie was super long so be ready.

• Michael

Better than original

Better than original

• Noah
    2h ago

Everything was mostly great, but instead of being actually scary its just jump scares that scare you for only 2 seconds. There were no scenes that left me scared after the movie.