It Follows Reviews

• Jan 20, 2020

They dealt with the situation in the most rediculous way. I genuinely wish I could take that hour and forty minutes of my life back.

• Jan 17, 2020

One of the more elegant and memorable modern horror movies, It Follows rounds out a really good script with great performances and genuine scares.

• Jan 03, 2020

Brilliant movie, one of the best overall movies ive seen. Very well made but best of all an original storyline.

• Jan 02, 2020

Watched it last night, I boldly say the cinematography in this movie is amazing and the sense of "thing" that follows people in this movie is haunting, I look over my shoulder a couple of times, to be honest. Despite those two great factors I really couldn't say the same stuff about another aspect of this movie, mostly of how story progress does not work for me, the character is very hard for me to believe and like because most of them made too many stupid decision that feels like disrespected me as the audience. I love ambiguity in movies but this one left too much dots to connect, I literary search the explanation video on YouTube while write this review and the result is not satisfying.

• Dec 31, 2019

A completely fresh take on the horror genre. I would say don't go if you're looking for old-fashioned jump scares, because that's not what this movie is doing. The way the camera places you in the action makes the monster jump out of the screen, and you can almost feel it stalking you throughout the movie. Like many horror films, Act Three holds it back, as the heroes try to defeat a monster that we as the audience don't entirely understand. While this mystery could be used to great effect, it really felt more like "I just don't understand why they're doing what they're doing, or what the goal is..." Still absolutely worth the ride for the top-notch filmmaking

• Dec 28, 2019

It Follows has some slick camera work to try and create tension, but the absurdity of this story undoes all that good work. I have no idea what the critics are seeing that I'm not.

• Dec 28, 2019

Sorry I could not even give this movie 1 star, I was kinda shocked to see such a high rating(did you guys even watch the same movie as me?). This was slow, boring and not scary I don't even remember anything to review I spent money on this money from RedBox. Don't spend money or your time on this movie like I did you will be not pleased when the credits at the end role in my opinion, pass up this movie. I'm not a big fan of new/newer horror movies, watch a older one there better.

• Dec 27, 2019

Good scary movie to watch on a date.

Good scary movie to watch on a date.

• Dec 22, 2019

interesting twist on the horror genre

interesting twist on the horror genre

• Dec 21, 2019

Great music, cinematography, suspenseful and stays with you afterward. One the the few films that made me check under my bed.