It Had to Be You Reviews

• Apr 21, 2013

Must see for any romantic film fans, the music is current and blends well. Quality acting through out.... Really connected with the male lead role and believe he would be a fantastic dad because he has lush hair...

• Aug 06, 2012

i love the bestfriends :>

i love the bestfriends :>

• Mar 26, 2012

So Cheesy, it has 'straight to video' all over it. Sweet storyline, but it could have been done so much better.

• Mar 08, 2011

This movie looks like something a group of highschool students (and not very well adept highschool students, at that) made last minute. The plot is predictable, cheesy, and disjointed. The acting is horrible. The low budget shows in everything from costumes to set to filming quality, and there are almost no redeeming qualities to make the viewer willing to overlook it. Overall, whatever you may expect watching this movie, it will be a lot worse.

• Dec 25, 2010

A very nice romantic comedy movie.. However, I would not prefer my fiancée to do the wedding preparation alone, since they might change their mind after this.. (lol)

• Dec 06, 2010

Cinematic comfort food. Every cliché you could wish for is employed to make this movie predictable almost before it begins. Settle down with a bowl of popcorn and prepare to be comfortably numbed. Aaah sweeet... actually I think this love at first sight myth is incredibly damaging to people's expectations of what a good relationship is about.

• Sep 13, 2010

So sweet.The music in this film was great.

So sweet.The music in this film was great.

• Cynthia S Super Reviewer
    Sep 04, 2010

I am such a girl. I really thought that this movie was very romantic. There were some scenes that really choked me up, for example, that romantic scene at the fountain. Oh my gosh. Nice movie!

• May 25, 2010

cute but not very good, the cover is more exciting than the movie.

cute but not very good, the cover is more exciting than the movie.

• Apr 06, 2010

Almost certainly better as a stage play, the best thing about it is the colourful lines from the supporting acts and bit parts.