It Had to Be You Reviews

• Jan 11, 2013

it's a hilarious movie , Cornel Wilder was that good looking in this movie. and yes i noticed that it felt like the previous version of "Runaway Bride". its worth watching :)

• Dec 28, 2012

interesting romantic fantasy

interesting romantic fantasy

• jay n Super Reviewer
    Apr 14, 2010

Sweet comedy that can best be described as daffy. Ginger hadn't yet slipped into her grand lady mode and is a dizzy delight with an amazing wardrobe, the wedding dress with shimmering halo is something to behold! Cornel was always an agile, agreeable comedian and matches well with Ginger. Spring Byington and especially Percy Waram are delightful as the exasperated parents of the indecisive Miss Rogers.

• Apr 01, 2010

Well, this movie was ridiculous, but nonetheless delightful and thoroughly entertaining.

• Dec 18, 2008

I love this movie it's so cute!!!!!!!!

I love this movie it's so cute!!!!!!!!

• Sep 06, 2008

I haven't finished it yet, but so far it's really funny. It is kind of freaking me out no hearing Cornel Wilde use a french accent though...I was kind of looking forward to the French Indian...

• Sep 03, 2008

I love anything with Ginger Rogers! What a great actress!

I love anything with Ginger Rogers! What a great actress!

• Jul 29, 2008

Absolutely amazing and enchanting!! one of the cutest movies EVER!! i love it to death!!