It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Reviews

January 16, 2015
one of the best shows of all time. like non other
½ August 7, 2014
One of the funniest and most consistent shows on television.
June 26, 2014
As someone said in the reviews, "It's 'Seinfeld' on crack". That pretty much sums it up. Certainly one of my fav., if not my fav. sitcom.
June 6, 2014
I just wish they would make more episodes. This show is so funny. These people are, hands down, the dumbest live action characters on any TV show ever. I am surprised they haven't gone to prison. I'm surprised they are still alive. These people just destroy everything everywhere they go. They can't do anything right. It's about these 5 losers who run this run down bar in Philadelphia. Pretty simple concept, but the eps are so well written and the humor is so edgy and unique and the interaction between the characters in flawless they all play off each other perfectly. There's Charlie who is probably the dumbest. I don't think he can even read. There's Sweet Dee, the girl who gets picked on by the guys all the time. I feel kind of bad for her sometimes. There's her brother Dennis who thinks he's all that, but needless to say, he is not. There's Frank their dad, played by Danny DeVito. Need I say more? Finally there's Mac who fancies himself a fighter and may be gay. One of their season finally eps The Iceman Cometh was pure genius. I almost died laughing. I hope to see more episodes soon.
May 29, 2014
so funny!! i love this! i hope it keeps runnin for a long time
March 5, 2014
Funny!!! These friends are straight funny
February 7, 2014
The best show in the World!!!!
January 13, 2014
It is fantastic to see a show that is not scared to offend. The actors work amazingly well together and have some of the best comedic chemistry that I have ever seen in a comedy show. The characters are all characterized as being extremely selfish and yet still have very different personalities. The freedom that the actors have while also being writers of the show give it the very "organic" feel that is lacking in all comedic sitcoms.
December 29, 2013
Not only one of the best COMEDIES EVER, it's one of the best SHOWS PERIOD!
December 25, 2013
This is one of my favorite tv shows
December 5, 2013
A laugh riot.....crude,rude and never sorry,pure comedy gold.
November 21, 2013
Best show ever. Charlie Day is a genius!!!! Enough said.
November 19, 2013
an episode of sunny brings more laughs than your favorite comedy movie
September 9, 2013
Hooked after season 1. None of the characters have redeeming qualities. Awesome. Catch it on Netflix streaming.
August 27, 2013
Por favor, VEAN este serie. Es simplemente genial!!
½ July 28, 2013
After visiting Philadelphia last week I thought I'd give it a shot...Hilarious 1st episode!
July 23, 2013
When do I not laugh while watching one of the only shows on TV that still finds a way to make me almost die of laughter
½ July 22, 2013
I'm starting not to like the new episodes too much dark comedy.
July 12, 2013
This isn't a movie. :/
July 9, 2013
I love this show.can't wait for the new season to start.