It's a Date Reviews

• Jan 18, 2018

This plot had potential, but then the ending was a huge let down. The melodrama and acting was a bit over the top.

• jay n Super Reviewer
    Jan 13, 2014

Innocuous but who cares with a cast that includes Deanna Durbin, Kay Francis and Walter Pidgeon it's very enjoyable. Kay as was her standard is decked out in one knockout ensemble after another. Cecilia Loftus add a fun performance to the proceedings as Kay's maid and confidante.

• Dec 02, 2012

predictable but fun rom-com.

predictable but fun rom-com.

• Aj V Super Reviewer
    Sep 05, 2010

Predictable romance comedy, but the comedy is pretty funny, so it's an okay movie.

• Aug 09, 2005

I AM A LITTLE BIASED WHEN IT COMES TO DEANNA DURBIN, NOT QUITE SURE WHY, BUT I JUST LIKE HER VERY MUCH. I ENJOYED THE FILM, LIKED THE PLOT. NOTHING OUTSTANDING, BUT THINK DEANNA MAKES IT ALL WELL WORTH WATCHING.