It's a Disaster - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

It's a Disaster Reviews

February 22, 2015
Snappy dialogue, great characters and entertaining but realistic performances breath life into a simple and we'll executed concept
January 30, 2015
Loved this movie, funny without trying. Actors were all great.
½ December 16, 2014
Dark, funny, and hilarious with a killer cast.
½ December 10, 2014
It doesn't quite take itself seriously enough to be as funny as it otherwise might be.
½ November 28, 2014
I cannot understand positive reviews for this poorly made comedy. It's a disaster of a movie. You don't care about any of the superficial characters, all of which are deeply flawed in ways that make them very unappealing.
½ November 26, 2014
Has good intentions but fails to relate the audience to any of the main characters, and most jokes fall flat.
½ November 23, 2014
Not really that funny. Could ha e been. Would have rather been doing something else but I was stuck on a plane.
½ October 1, 2014
That ending - WHAT?!?!?
October 1, 2014
Totally underrated. Only $57K in the box office? Wow.
September 10, 2014
There are have been many independent films coming out that feature a rag-tag group of friends hashing out their issues in an enclosed space, a la bottle episodes of TV shows. Unlike those films, this film correctly edges humor in its characters, and also explores really interesting and thoughtful issues. The characters are unexpectedly fun to watch and their reactions to the end of the world are exceptional and downright laughable. Cross entertains throughout, but especially at the end, Ferrara is perky but negative towards the outcome, Hayes and Miller have superb chemistry as a separated married couple, and Stiles' remains shamelessly self-serving, a radical idea to the other characters. It's possible that the adorable ending also pushed me into liking this film, as it was unexpected. It's great to see a film be okay with not resolving everything, not tying up its character development into a little bow and yelling, "Done!" Of all the indies I've watched lately, this one actually surprised me, which is hard to do.
August 31, 2014
not so bad fellows..
½ August 30, 2014
This was a nice little surprise. More smiling than laugh out loud moments, but very clever overall.
½ August 19, 2014
It lacks character, but the dialogue is funny for the most part. It's just a shame it didn't get anymore personality.
August 12, 2014
it takes awhile to get going. .. But this apocalypse comedy eventually had me laughing quite a bit.
August 4, 2014
A smart, funny little movie. I can image, this is how people would react.
July 29, 2014
This raises the question of what would you do in the same scenario. Kind of a fun look at the worst case scenario.
½ July 21, 2014
I like the their talking, weirdo couple, normal couple, boring couple,...different conversations of couple problems. Simple but interesting is always my favorite.
½ July 13, 2014
Super great flick. I wanna say more, but whatever.
½ July 12, 2014
Sucky ending, average movie.