It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie Reviews

• Mar 21, 2018

Kermit the frog is trying to save the theater will it happen find out!! And just think kids will enjoy it

• Dec 24, 2016

I really love this movie it was the best Muppet Christmas movie ever

I really love this movie it was the best Muppet Christmas movie ever

• Nov 13, 2016

Liberal trash, blasphemous, and worst of all. This is just further proof that the people with the hands up the backside of the Muppets these days should be brought up on assault charges.

• Mar 05, 2015

One of the worst movies I've ever seen, and I LOVE Muppets.

One of the worst movies I've ever seen, and I LOVE Muppets.

• Dec 21, 2014

well this is a strange muppet movie, like one with with scooter cage dancing, what??? but it's cute and Joan punching Miss Piggy was hilarious

• Nov 29, 2014

There were a couple of good lines...

There were a couple of good lines...

• Apr 03, 2014

funny hopeful I love it. It is so cute sad and heartwarming. this is a success

funny hopeful I love it. It is so cute sad and heartwarming. this is a success

• Jan 11, 2014

It was ok but, not as good as some of their other movies as I didn't really enjoy this one or feel the Muppet Magic here

• Dec 22, 2013

Not the best muppet movie but it was ok. An evil business woman wants to close the muppets theatre and they work to save it.

• Dec 22, 2013

very poor by usual Muppet standards. If you want a Muppet Christmas film, watch A Muppet's Christmas Carol