It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie Reviews

• Feb 02, 2021

Despite having the Muppets and a Christmas theme, It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie is missing the magic of the holiday season. It seems this half-hearted television special hoped the crammed-in cameos would make up for the lackluster story. Kermit is too mean-spirited and the jokes almost all fall flat. It's difficult to hate a Muppet movie, but I definitely didn't like this one.

• Dec 16, 2020

Terribly boring and way too suggestive for young children. Waaaaaay too much time attempting to set the scene. We bailed after 25 minutes - couldn't even entertain the adults in the room.

• Dec 10, 2020

Better christmas movie the muppets make. Better than the christmas carol.

Better christmas movie the muppets make. Better than the christmas carol.

• Mar 21, 2018

Kermit the frog is trying to save the theater will it happen find out!! And just think kids will enjoy it

• Dec 24, 2016

I really love this movie it was the best Muppet Christmas movie ever

I really love this movie it was the best Muppet Christmas movie ever

• Nov 13, 2016

Liberal trash, blasphemous, and worst of all. This is just further proof that the people with the hands up the backside of the Muppets these days should be brought up on assault charges.

• Mar 05, 2015

One of the worst movies I've ever seen, and I LOVE Muppets.

One of the worst movies I've ever seen, and I LOVE Muppets.

• Dec 21, 2014

well this is a strange muppet movie, like one with with scooter cage dancing, what??? but it's cute and Joan punching Miss Piggy was hilarious

• Nov 29, 2014

There were a couple of good lines...

There were a couple of good lines...

• Apr 03, 2014