It's the Rage - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

It's the Rage Reviews

November 12, 2014
½ June 10, 2013
one sided and poorly thought out.
½ November 14, 2012
Proof that piling a crap load of good actors into a film doesn't make it a good film.
June 26, 2012
this movie is randomly weird but has some funny shit in it!
September 5, 2011
Un film choral (perte d'objectivite, j'adore ├ža) inegal qui se voudrait etre une reflexion sur le pouvoir de fascination des armes a feu. Pas une grande reussite mais de bonnes scenes pour un bon "divertissement" au final. "Inegal", c'est bien le mot. Quelques excellents acteurs par ailleurs, Joan Allen en particulier.
April 15, 2011
One of those rae movies that deserves a cult following in a lot of ways. Great cast and feels a lot like Kubriks work
September 6, 2009
I've always been a big fan of ensemble movies with interlocking storylines and the same undertone and message. Let me just say the cast of this movie is pretty awesome. No stars, but no matter. Jeff Daniels, Gary Sinise, Giovanni Ribisi, and David Schwimmer are altogether fantastic. The anti-gun message was a little too strong, and the situations were a little contrived and forced. Overall a good effort and intention full of some great performances from underappreciated actors.
FiLmCrAzY
½ April 29, 2009
its not a great movie but i couldnt help but actually like it
i loved gary sinise character as he seemed really sweet and cute
but if you havent got anything to watch then thats the time to watch this movie i wouldnt go out of my way to watch this movie but it is wathcable
April 23, 2009
Good funny film of different peoples lives!
November 27, 2008
I LOVE GIOVANNI RIBISI
½ June 22, 2008
Dead-on satire about America's obsession with guns that thankfully doesn't preach to the audience even though the filmmakers make their stance obvious. The black humor helps make the subject easier to watch, but sometimes that results in the film being a bit too goofy for its own good. The cast is great, but Jeff Daniels excels as a jealous, self-righteous asshole.
½ June 12, 2008
Even with a stellar cast, this movie does lack a kick, which it doesn't get from he rather neutral way it portrays gun possession.
½ April 14, 2008
Excellent ! Derriere un message d'une banale evidence, on trouve une galerie de personnages, d'acteurs et de situations vraiment incroyables. Comme quoi y'a encore des films Chorales ( Choraux ? ) qui ne sont pas chiants
March 15, 2008
Boring.
Forgettable.
½ February 6, 2008
A funny movie about gun control. Sinise was awesome, and so was Mitsy :-). Paquin's character was week and the gay couple didn't have a whole lot of depth, esp. in comparison to the other characters.Jeff Daniels did really good as well.
January 17, 2008
This was the first movie I ever saw that showed how gigantic famous casts will make a terrible film. Too many cooks ruin the broth...or whatever.
½ January 6, 2008
Watching this movie is like riding a combination tilt-a-whirl, carosel, roller coaster, fun house ride at the fair. Keep your eyes open and hang on.
December 26, 2007
A weak plot, but liked what they tried to do with the central gun theme...everyone was connected, even though they didn't know each other, like that one movie....
December 11, 2007
Giovanni is a Sexy Punk!
½ November 10, 2007
It's watchable but not very good. we've seen it all before but in a better package.