Izzie's Way Home - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Izzie's Way Home Reviews

½ January 8, 2018
If You Are Under The Age Of 10, Then You Won't Even Care That It Is A Near Identical Story, But With A Female Lead, To Disney's "Finding Nemo". You Even Won't Care That The Ray-Traced Animation Looks Only Overlaid, Rather Than Integrated Into, The Backdrops. This Takes Multiple Computing Power Runs, Clearly The Budget Didn't Stretch That Far. I Was Surprised Tori Spelling Even Popped Up In This As A Credit, Why Does She Need Any More Gigs? Isn't She Loaded Already?? All The Others Are Virtual Unknowns, So It's Unsurprising To See Them End Up In This Nightmare Career-Ending Kids Film Flop.
February 4, 2017
This movie was astounding both visually and educationally. i am unfathered by how beautiful these rendered landscapes were. the amount of research put into these diverse species was amazing, i especially appreciated the artistic cinematic moment where the sea cucumber demonstrated his scientifically accurate anal intestine torpedo. the sea cucumber was extremely intelligent. should've been the main character, and NEVER burped. don't even SAY he did okay? OKAY? okay. The blobfish was beautiful, tears of joy peeled from my ocular ports upon viewing its gelatinous hide. i could not handle the artistic experience to the point of where i had to have a medically induced seizure. 10/10 would slap my nipples again.
September 25, 2016
The movie is bad. It's your typical mockbuster with terrible animation. Just don't waste your time on it!
July 9, 2016
Dis movie make me cry so much. 10/10 Ign
½ June 9, 2016
This movie was absolutely awful, a blatant rip off of Finding Nemo, topped with terrible voice acting, animation, and desperate to fill an hour and thirty minutes with it.
June 6, 2016
Best Anime EVER! 10/10 Joey Fatone is a turd
June 5, 2016
good movie great quality
½ May 30, 2016
Finding Nemo rip off
May 25, 2016
An absolutely astonishing film. If i were given the chance to prevent 9/11, or watch this movie, I'd watch this movie every time; easily.
½ May 25, 2016
Animation is horrific. Horrible, horrible work.
May 10, 2016
I am not even going to watch this blatant attempt at emulating the success of Finding Nemo / Dory I mean LOOK AT THAT LOGO. And then this fish's creepy face with the weird colors? Gross...