Izzie's Way Home Reviews

• Jan 08, 2018

If You Are Under The Age Of 10, Then You Won't Even Care That It Is A Near Identical Story, But With A Female Lead, To Disney's "Finding Nemo". You Even Won't Care That The Ray-Traced Animation Looks Only Overlaid, Rather Than Integrated Into, The Backdrops. This Takes Multiple Computing Power Runs, Clearly The Budget Didn't Stretch That Far. I Was Surprised Tori Spelling Even Popped Up In This As A Credit, Why Does She Need Any More Gigs? Isn't She Loaded Already?? All The Others Are Virtual Unknowns, So It's Unsurprising To See Them End Up In This Nightmare Career-Ending Kids Film Flop.

• Feb 04, 2017

This movie was astounding both visually and educationally. i am unfathered by how beautiful these rendered landscapes were. the amount of research put into these diverse species was amazing, i especially appreciated the artistic cinematic moment where the sea cucumber demonstrated his scientifically accurate anal intestine torpedo. the sea cucumber was extremely intelligent. should've been the main character, and NEVER burped. don't even SAY he did okay? OKAY? okay. The blobfish was beautiful, tears of joy peeled from my ocular ports upon viewing its gelatinous hide. i could not handle the artistic experience to the point of where i had to have a medically induced seizure. 10/10 would slap my nipples again.

• Jul 09, 2016

Dis movie make me cry so much. 10/10 Ign

Dis movie make me cry so much. 10/10 Ign

• Jun 09, 2016

This movie was absolutely awful, a blatant rip off of Finding Nemo, topped with terrible voice acting, animation, and desperate to fill an hour and thirty minutes with it.

• Jun 05, 2016

good movie great quality

good movie great quality

• May 30, 2016

Finding Nemo rip off

Finding Nemo rip off

• May 25, 2016

An absolutely astonishing film. If i were given the chance to prevent 9/11, or watch this movie, I'd watch this movie every time; easily.

• May 25, 2016

Animation is horrific. Horrible, horrible work.

Animation is horrific. Horrible, horrible work.