Jaan-e-Mann - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jaan-e-Mann Reviews

March 31, 2013
Salman Khan's best acting by far probably .
February 22, 2012
Jaan-e-mann is a romantic comedy musical genre movie. Movie starts with Agastya(Akshay Kumar) dancing with a girl on a space station. Then he tells story about his friend Suhaan(Salman Khan) and Priya(Preity Zinta) and how he came as a blessing in their lives. Shirish Kunder loves to do experiments with his movies. So he made this one musical. Although most hindi movies have lots of songs in them, but this one is different as songs tells story in this film.
Songs are good. Story is also good. Performances are good too. Anupam Kher has played Boney, a dwarf. Characters are beautifully shown. All three leads during their college time are hilarious. Costumes are fab. Akshay Salman looks great together.
Overall this is a good time pass. A simple yet different movie.
August 16, 2010
yes it's very beautiful
August 11, 2010
A hilarious movie! Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar are obviously great together. Their vast friendship in the movie depict an amazing connection. Preity Zinta is also fantastic. Great music. Funny! Absolutely loved Salman Khan dressed up in various costumes, especially the Elvis suit as well as a female in the night club scene. visually stunning. Fantasy, wit and biting humour combine, breathing life into the otherwise staid 'love triangle' formula.
January 20, 2010
salmaan in same way of acting
songs are good
the only thing i like in movie is prity zinta
bollywood start with something fresh
bot after 1 hour it become same old masala
Name: JAAN-E_MANN
June 29, 2009
Excellent Role played by Sallu
½ April 22, 2009
there's something EXTREMELY wrong with the Flixster description. This is NOT a documentary arout Michael Mann! WTF?!

This is an adorable Bollywood rom-com with a great cast. The weakest link here has to be Anupam Kher, who is unfortunately cast as a dwarf and has to play him "Dorf" style (with shoes on his knees).

Preity has great chemistry with both of her leading men, both of whom are funny and handsome. The music is great and catchy. The cinematography/art direction was wonderful too. The story was light, fluffy and dumb, but sometimes you just want cheesiness.
March 31, 2009
Love makes the person good at heart also..
March 26, 2009
Best Indian movie ever made
January 18, 2009
I have to recomend this one, cause I'm in it doing some first class acting as a statist for about two seconds in the proposal scene (looking like a pleading puppy + som crazy happydance moves). Otherwise it's actually quite bad though. Go buy it!
December 10, 2008
Hello!!! My name is joyfaith500 I am tall ,good looking, perfect body figure and
sexy. I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be
the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking 4, And I have
something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my

joyfaith500
October 19, 2008
The synopsis and the poster don't make any sense whatsoever.
shesdownbytheriver
October 17, 2008
No thankyou - Not interested
½ September 9, 2008
Brilliant indiviual style.
August 16, 2008
I really enjoyed the movie. I think it might be due to the fact that I hadn't seen Preity Zinta on screen in a while, so I lapped it all up. Yet the movie is really engaging and self-deprecating enough so you laugh.
½ July 18, 2008
U gotta see this movie!!!! its beautiful... and do u know you have 7 copies of you in this world :P
½ July 4, 2008
This is practically one of the worst movies I have ever seen! There was not a single thing good about it!
Everyone one acted miserably, the plot couldn't have been more ' cheezy' for a wanna-be parody!
½ June 21, 2008