Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na Reviews

March 30, 2016
Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, is a youth-oriented movie, made very beautifully.
February 27, 2015
The singing was intentionally off key and the couples were adorable. This was a very funny and sweet story with a fantastic happy ending for all.
November 21, 2014
this movie's gotta happy feel to it....good pace....nice movie to watch when u have nothing to do....i thought Genelia was cute until is saw this movie....now she just gets on my nerves!
August 26, 2014
i couldn't believe it.. The story seemed aimless and plotless for the first 45 minutes. Too much music and dance in that first part. Then later, it just became cliched and unbelievable - and Meghna was really hurt by this playful two! and Jai and Aditi weren't necessarily in love.. i mean gosh.. at 21?! One saving grace, I got to see Pratiek Babbar, Aditi's brother :)
September 27, 2013
slow start... only last 10 mins are really comedy..
½ September 14, 2013
I'm a fan of Abbas Tyrewala's writing already but he definitely has skill as a director. Imran Khan and the gorgeous Genelia D'Souza are just so wonderful in this Ramedy (romance/drama/comedy yes I made it up)
½ July 4, 2013
Although a dependable Bollywood young-love romantic-comedy, "Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na" fails in its many attempts to be a dramatic work. While Imran Khan and Genelia D'Souza prove entertaining, attempts at serious character development and dramatic work ultimately fail due to the abysmal script. Genuinely funny at times, the unique plot construction is carried awkwardly by an unbelievable social dynamic between the group of friends who tell the story. However, the film has a high production quality that demonstrates Bollywood's technical perfectionism and deliberate aesthetics. The film has mass appeal and for this reason it has very little masala.
June 27, 2013
Even ARR let's down. the lead pair is refreshing.
February 22, 2013
The change on the airport hostess is so funny!! Fun fun fun.
½ August 17, 2012
Kabhi Kabhi Aditi Zindagi...
August 5, 2012
nice music and a pretty good movie.
May 5, 2012
While its accurate to call it the usual teenage film bolywood istyle, the reason I give this feature an extra half a star is for the excellent flow throughout - there was hardly a dull moment which partially makes up for the technical flaws in the plot and execution.
½ March 22, 2012
Simple and funny story with nice diction and great performances by Imran and Genelia.
½ February 8, 2012
By far, one of the most true to the heart Indian Romcom ever to be made. The music adds a significant amount to that result.
February 1, 2012
Its a really amazing adolescent film. I love all the characters...specially Jay n Aditi. MAde for each other. Really Superb
½ January 17, 2012
By a clear mile the best film Bollywood has ever put out, and hopefully that's not damning with faint praise. One hell of an enjoyable, sweet movie.
½ December 26, 2011
Mujhe tho is film ko bohut pasand hai
imran bohut hi cute thi aur kahani bhi achi tha
November 19, 2011
mega sweet all about a guy whos in love with his best friend and he dont know it till shes gonna move away :D
October 8, 2011
The lead actors are very charming and convincing by themselves but when together, there's little chemistry. The movie clearly suffered from that, in my opinion. At the end, it'sl like two best friends just found each other again. Maybe I am just expecting too much. Apart from that, the movie is well worth watching. The way the story is told is fresh and it never gets to boring.