Thicker Than Water - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Thicker Than Water Reviews

September 18, 2012
Beau film, excellente BO à prendre avec soi à la plage!
March 29, 2012
Quick jaunt of surf awesomeness. Relaxing soundtrack. Worth chilling to.
February 13, 2012
Stylish surf movie by Jack Johnson, you don't have to surf or like Jack Johnson to watch this. If you can't stand Jack Johnson's music, just watch it on mute. These are 45 minutes that beat out big money full length features.
September 4, 2011
Stunningly beautiful directing by singer Jack Johnson, the best surfers in the world surfing in various locations in the world including Ireland. Great soundtrack too.
June 30, 2010
Not good. I love Jack Johnson's music, but there is not much of anything here.
½ June 1, 2010
Gorgeous camera work, relaxing tone, beautiful music, Jack Johnson shows his utility in the surf culture through this film. It's a great one to throw on in the afternoon for background ambience.
½ July 20, 2009
only flaw: too short.
February 22, 2009
January 17, 2009
september sessions is also good, this is great. a great surfing movie to watch. jack johnson films this, he is going to get totally crashed when thew waves come down, haha.
November 16, 2008
Loved this doc, I wish I had half the patience and awareness that man has.
½ November 16, 2008
Really cool vid, but just a documentation of some guys surfin some really nice waves. Reminds me of the snowboarding tapes I used to watch & makes me yearn for Boozy the Clown again...
November 16, 2008
A great surf movie that gives you some insight on Jack Johnson and his music. You can tell the inspiration for his album "On and On" comes from this film it even features some of the songs in a rough version.
November 16, 2008
Man, I want to be able to do that!
½ September 19, 2008
the only and the best surf movie i've watched yet!
½ September 4, 2008
Not quite a five star movie. The movie it self shows a great look of the world of surfing and how it takes you all over the world to find a perfect wave. The sound track was good too.
July 14, 2008
Sea and Music.
A strange but wonderful document.
Aesthetically, it rules.
June 7, 2008
excellent cinematography, excellent music, excellent surf movie
June 3, 2008
Amazing mix of music and cinematography! A film to enjoy over and over again.
½ April 19, 2008
Not exactly a film but the amazing surfing and class soundtrack rocked.
March 18, 2008
fantastic original sound track!!!