Jack and Jill vs. the World - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jack and Jill vs. the World Reviews

March 25, 2013
umm... Taryn Manning's acting was weak. hey, Hollywood! i can be better! lol
½ January 21, 2013
I have never seen this movie, but because it contains the words Jack and Jill in it, I hate it. H. A. T. E. It. Destroy it. Now!
½ November 26, 2012
The charismatic chemistry of the two leads is what holds this film together, a good message, but its been done before and loses the entertainment value along the way. However you can't help connect to the two leads and wish them the best in their pursuits.
August 5, 2012
Freddie was not so great ... Taryn Manning reminds me of a younger Meg Ryan ...just nice
½ July 30, 2012
It's okay. A bit boring. But, you know, sometimes fun is overrated. :)
½ May 9, 2012
The two main characters didn't have no chemistry at all. Freddie Prinze Jr. looked good as usual. His love interest was hiddeous.
April 8, 2012
Jack (Freddie Prinze Jr) is a 30-something advertising man, living an urban life of complete routine. He is successful, stylish and completely bored. Then, he meets Jill (Taryn Manning) a fiery, independent and adorable free spirit who enters his life like a hurricane. Jill is the first woman Jack has met who doesn't want to get serious, which makes her perfect for him, and by days end they are roommates. What Jack didn't count on was falling for Jill and with her habit of disappearing for days on end and his suspicions she is hiding a secret he may be forced to face those feelings head on.

also stars Kelly Rowan, Vanessa Parise, Robert Forster, Peter Stebbings, Hannah Lochner, Charles Martin Smith and Robin Dunne.

directed by Vanessa Parise.
January 5, 2012
freddie prinze jr is hot!
½ November 10, 2011
One of the worst movies, Sandler has ever done, and he has done some BAD ones. Skip this, I saw it free, and walked out on it.
July 31, 2011
Typical sappy crappy story and only 37% liked it leaving it with a 3 star rating? I may watch it eventually but not any time soon.
½ June 3, 2011
well, i think we all know that Taryn is like the most underrated celebrity ever...and that my opinion of her is kinda biased :P. anyway, i honestly thought it was a pretty good movie, and had a good storyline.
½ June 1, 2011
I actually really enjoyed this movie. Didn't think it was going to be this good.
½ May 21, 2011
Interesting movie, not my favorite but pretty good. It had an interesting plot but I'm not sure I could completely buy it.
February 21, 2011
this movie was so boring I almost slit my wrist
October 26, 2010
my fav. shoot when they wrote a Manifesto of Rules to Live
August 2, 2010
In one word, boring. When nothing happens in a movie it's hard to keep the audience's attention. I could have left after the first ten minutes then came back for the last ten minutes and wouldn't have missed anything from the plot. Freddie Prinze Jr. displays just how poor of an actor he really is and Taryn Manning competes with him to see who can do a worse job. There were a couple funny scenes with Peter Stebbings, but you can't justify watching a movie for 1hr 27min for just a couple scenes. Skip this one unless your ADD is acting up and you need something to bore you senseless.
½ July 30, 2010
Your average, boy meets girl love story, then he finds out she's sick. Just watch A Walk To Remember. It's much more enjoyable than this
July 28, 2010
Fairtrade coffee, animal adoption and terminal illness all wrapped up in one hilariously unfunny romantic comedy. More bad acting than you can shake a stick at, and Freddie Prize Jr showing that what little screen presence he had has long gone
½ May 10, 2010
Aimless, but can pass the time.