Jack Frost 2: Revenge of the Mutant Killer Snowman Reviews

• Feb 12, 2019

Obviously, it's a low budget mess of a movie, but it's actually more fun than the first one. And it's definitely the definitive killer snowman movie. Fun characters, fun humor and fun deaths. What more could this movie ask for?

• Nov 17, 2018

wtf has happened to filmaking?

wtf has happened to filmaking?

• Aug 23, 2018

This low budget mess, actually makes the original look not half bad.

This low budget mess, actually makes the original look not half bad.

• Jul 07, 2018

this is a bad but i think it's so bad it's good but i think the characters are forgettable and or annoying the acting is not terrible but it still sucks and the 3D effects are the worst part of the movie.the deaths scenes are pretty decent but they are really cartoony overall this movie is pretty bad but it' so bad it's good and way more fun to watch then the original

• Jan 21, 2018

This movie is horrible! Doesn’t even compare to the first one!

This movie is horrible! Doesn’t even compare to the first one!

• Oct 30, 2017

0.5/5. Apart from a couple of decent death scenes, Jack Frost 2 has no redeeming qualities. It's sleazy, lazy, cheap, boring, and unfunny. Jack Frost 2 lacks any of the charm the original had and is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

• Sep 06, 2017

A cheaply made & god awful piece of trash that scrapes the more serious aspects of it’s much superior predecessor..

• Mar 07, 2017

In this very low budget goofy gory sequel, the mad snowman travels to the tropics in order to harass his nemesis at a resort. At first the guests find the snow surprising and fun, but soon they relaize what's happening and try to fight back. Very funny and even better than the first one. The snowman drinks Asahi.

• Jul 18, 2016

When it comes to a film where the snowman is the killer, you can't take it seriously whatsoever. This sequel is just as satisfying as the original with even more tongue in cheek moments to be had on screen. This film is a lot of fun, and has the B movie flav0or that cult horror fans want. Sure the film is uneven, often with flaws, but this wasn't meant to be a film that would go on to win Oscars, now is it? This is simply meant to be a fun horror comedy, and it definitely delivers. The film is of course not excellent, but for a B movie, it's pretty good. I enjoyed this sequel as much as the first. This sequel is very much like the first, it's silly, good fun and it's not meant to be taken seriously. I like both Jack Frost films because I think the idea of a killer snowman is simply an amusing idea, and it makes a fun little comedy horror film. The film has its flaws, but manages to still be entertaining due to its interesting ideas that have been explored in the first film. For a B movie sequel, I was surprised I enjoyed this film as much as the first one. I guess the idea behind the plot is what makes this film worth seeing. If you love these types of films, then this sequel along with the first film, are must see films. The films may not be anything great, but they do bring on a few good laughs and are some of the most original Horror comedies to come along in a while.

• Jul 15, 2016

Just cheesy dumb fun like the original. Great to watch around Christmas time.

Just cheesy dumb fun like the original. Great to watch around Christmas time.