Parental Guidance: Jack the Giant Slayer, The Last Exorcism Part II, and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Summary

This week in theaters, we've got a fairy tale fantasy (Jack the Giant Slayer), a demonic possession (The Last Exorcism Part II), and on DVD we've got sparkly vampires (The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2) and a surfing drama (Chasing Mavericks). Read on to find out what's appropriate for family viewing. Back to Article

Comments

Typhon

Typhon Q

Twilight... ewww.

Feb 27 - 05:36 PM

infernaldude

Infernal Dude

I actually enjoyed the first The Last Exorcism (that sounded stupid) but this one looks pretty bad. Abandon the POV style in the sequel? Great! Worked so well for Blair Witch. Either way, the best part of number one was Ashley Bell and Caleb Jones. I'm glad to see she made it through the demon rape and such but what about her brother?? Hopefully he'll show up in the new one. Will it save it. Eh, don't know. Will I see it....... yes. Rant over.

Feb 27 - 11:33 PM

Matt Jordan

Matt Jordan

I liked enjoyed the first right up to the last 10 minutes. I'm actually looking forward tot his one. I think the POV genre is over done at this point so i think it was a good decision to dump it. And yes, bringing Ashley Bell back was critical, she is very underrated. I would have changed the title though...Last anything part tow is very lame.

Feb 28 - 10:00 AM

Saetre

Saetre Saetre

The Last Exorcism was surprisingly good. It was decent for what it was. The ending was a bit over the top though.

Feb 28 - 11:13 PM

Captain America Triumphs Again

WonderCon
WonderCon

175 cosplay pictures

Highlights
Highlights

Picture gallery of stoners in film

<em>If I Stay</em>