Jackass: The Lost Tapes - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jackass: The Lost Tapes Reviews

February 9, 2014
its the best show ever made period .
½ November 19, 2013
Most of the stunts here are repeated; this one wasn't very exciting or funny.
October 24, 2013
Jackass The Lost Tapes is not what you think it is, the title is in many ways misleading. It's not the unseen skits of the show, but the stunts, pranks that were not included firstly on the Jackass The Box Set DVD. If you want a full collection of Jackass TV series craziness in the comfort of your living room, buy The Box Set with The Lost Tapes, so this way you'll know you haven't missed anything. Those who are looking for something they haven't seen before on TV, don't buy this DVD, again, it's the stuff missing on other Jackass DVD's, not the actual unseen footage!
July 8, 2013
these fools are funny!
June 16, 2013
I wondered, how did this not make it on the show? More extreme stunts than stupid stuff, but of course unlike it's show, it's not nearly as funny or note worthy
½ February 10, 2013
not funny bonus material. I bought it only to complete the collection.
January 23, 2013
I love Jackass. I absolutely love it. But these tapes should have stayed lost.
½ July 31, 2012
It's tasteless and it'll make you puke in your mouth...it effectively accomplished its goal.
July 3, 2012
A cool collection of less entertaining stunts. Very fun moments. For hardcore fans of Jackass.
May 1, 2012
Some new-ish material and some that appears slightly extended. Only for fans, obviously, the release feels like a minimal effort cash in. When the best stuff is just things you've seen before its almost impossible to recommend to anyone but hardcore fans with money to waste.
April 22, 2012
some funny parts, didn't enjoy it as much as the actual seasons though
July 11, 2011
These are the Jackass stunts that didn't make it to the box set. They are funny and cool.
½ June 20, 2011
R.I.P Ryan Dunn,While not exactly "Lost Tapes" and just a collection of LONGER Bits from the show tha never aired,its still a good watch for Jackass fans,its gives just enough unseen footage to classify it as a "New" DVD and not just the same crap reprinted and sold cheaper.
May 2, 2011
Don't know what there was never-before-seen, because all taht was on MTV few years ago. But fun.
April 6, 2011
fragamentos de unos episodios, pero tambien videos nuevos. Muy bueno!!!
April 4, 2011
A bit disappointed because I saw 80% of the DVD before. Still very happy there was more. :)
March 17, 2011
was very funny and i think that it should be seen evryone
½ December 19, 2010
I can see why these are lost. I mean, I usually don't find Jackass entertaining to begin with, but this was just really bad.
December 13, 2010
These guys are outright lunatics!!!