Jackass 2.5 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jackass 2.5 Reviews

May 22, 2016
A good direct-to-DVD film with extra footage from Jackass Number Two.
½ May 19, 2016
I thought I was going to be positive with this, but once they tore up a grocery store that went out the door. I used to work at a grocery store, and that is not a pleasant mess to clean.

If you wanted me to simplify Jackass 2.5 for ya...

Jackass 2.5= 2.5

Get it? A math joke. But you thought what I meant by simplify was a simple review. Nope.

Jackass 2.5 equals 2.5 stars. This is basic arithmetic, therefore this review is fact and not opinion. In other words, I'm right.

There better not be a Jackass 5. Jackass 3.5 is a stretch for this math.
May 8, 2016
still as good as the first one
March 22, 2015
Jackass 2.5 is much better than Jackass was. A few of the skits were genuinely funny, like last time, but unlike last time, more of the not so funny ones were at least interesting as opposed to how boring many of them were in the first film. This is an improvement, but still lacks enough to be considered good.
July 17, 2014
pretty boring for jackass
½ July 16, 2014
Three and a half stars.
June 23, 2014
This is the most disappointing of all the Jackass films thus far
½ May 16, 2014
78%

They may claim to be professional stunt people, but as this documentary shows, all you need is booze, drugs and a little push.
January 27, 2014
A few occassional gems but overall you could see why a lot of these sketches didn't make it into the final film.
January 14, 2014
While Jackass 2.5's experiments and publicity stunts are the lesser stunts to the cinematically released Jackass films, it doesn't mean you won't laugh your ass off because I still did.
½ December 30, 2013
This movie is the least relevant of the Jackass films. It shows stunts that didn't make the cut for the movie for a reason. You should know what you are getting by now but the theatrical Jackass movies destroy this straight to DVD special.
October 30, 2013
All the extra stuff that couldn't make it on jackass 2. Most of the stunts were failed attempts but none the less its jackass therefore it is hilarious. A great little extra for jackass fans.
October 24, 2013
This is kinda of like a documentary approach with the cast and crew commentating on various stunts that didn't make it into the Number Two. Although the Number Two had the outtakes and bonus footage on the DVD disc, the guys had much more to show, so all the stuff that didn't make it into the film became a seperate one. It's really for those die hard fans of Jackass like myself, the guys giving more insight of what's going on, on their journey, their ideas, stunts that they failed to capture on camera like they envisioned, or stuff that just was funnier on the paper than on a video. Still, a fun to watch movie. Deserves more than 2.5 stars.
½ August 19, 2013
It is the rubbish you expect, but it's also hilarious at times.
June 16, 2013
Some cool stuff might awe you or maybe go so far as to shock, but doesn't hold up nearly as much as 2. Instead of focusing to much on stunts, it's all about the cast, which can be a good and bad thing.
½ April 16, 2013
The sloppy seconds of Jackass 2, hardly anything new or anything of any quality. A real low point.
½ March 31, 2013
A so-so side-effort with leftovers from Jackass 2.
March 11, 2013
More of the same from the Jackass guys. This is worth a watch if you liked the 2nd one.
February 27, 2013
i have seen so many jackass clips a movies and they are so awesome
½ February 20, 2013
Considering these are outtakes from Jackass 2, it can hardly come as a surprise that it is not nearly as funny as that film, or the even funnier original Jackass. It simply feels like DVD extras. And not even good ones at that. Only a couple of really good laughs. Definitely for fans only.