Jackass 3.5 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jackass 3.5 Reviews

November 29, 2016
nice to see the boys together again, but you have to take this for what it is- a series of things that either didnt work or didnt really pay off.
August 21, 2016
Consisting primarily of footage filmed along with the stunt for Jackass 3, the direct to video Jackass 3.5 features Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera, Chris Pontius, Steve-O and the rest of the game performing painful stunts and practical jokes that stretch the boundaries of good taste.
½ August 7, 2016
Enjoyable, tense and deliciously OTT, "Jackass 3.5" scores high on the daft hilarity scale. You'll probably want to rewatch a lot of the segments, including those you'll wish you hadn't watched in the first place.
April 1, 2016
I'm not sure who the bigger Jackass is here, the guys who make this silliness or me for watching it.
½ September 21, 2015
Surprisingly good add on for an already good movie
½ June 20, 2015
Better than 3! So funny!
½ February 15, 2015
Plays a bit like a behind-the-scenes featurette, with lots of interviews discussing stunts not good enough to make it into Jackass 3. But many of the stunts seem forced and the falls fake, which I find boring. Who wants to watch these guys act? I just want to see them fall on their faces. For fans only.
½ October 10, 2014
Love it or hate it; there's no middle ground, really, and Jackass 3.5 is pretty much like every other Jackass movie out there, so those who love the series should run out and pick this one up the minute it's released, and those who hate it should stay far, far away. For those curious about the series, Jackass 3.5 is as good as any of the films to watch. It's got some admittedly funny routines, but most of it is either gross to the point that it's painful or cringe-worthy in the sheer power of the hard hits and crashes and spills that batter and bruise the intrepid Jackasses. This one feels a little more tame than Jackass 3, but the films are effectively identical in terms of structure and content delivery.
July 24, 2014
It is what it is. There is artistry here, but it's just not my cup of tea (-20%).
July 16, 2014
8/10
A good Jackass .5 Movie. Really funny, Jackass 2.5 was a disapointment, but this one is good
March 24, 2014
Outrageous extra scenes worth watching if you like Jackass. A lot of commentary from the crew with in depth details of how stunts were pulled off good to watch. In my opinion they are going to make a Jackass 4 the way this looks, that's why I give this documentary"Jackass 3.5" a solid C.
½ March 15, 2014
A fan of the Jackass series, but 3d just didn't work for me. However, this basically "making of" and deleted scenes of the third movie is actually an improvement somehow. Seeing the guys just prank on each other in small situations or have pranks on top of pranks is far more enjoyable than the previous entry. The stunts included here were much better than the ones they included in 3d. Overall a much better movie that 3d, not as good as 2 though.
February 2, 2014
Co na to ?íct... trhlí mago?i. :-D
February 1, 2014
One of my favorite Jackass movies so far
January 27, 2014
Just like 2.5, you understand why a lot of these sketches were omitted from the final film.
January 18, 2014
Uninteresting, unfunny moments (13) TO OWN?
December 30, 2013
This movie is not nearly as good as Jackass 3-D but it blows Jackass 2.5 out of the water. It has a lot of commentary and stunts worth watching if you liked the movie. It's pretty good for a straight to DVD movie. It was gross and funny. A lethal combination!
December 13, 2013
I put off watching Jackass 3.5 for so long because I was fearful that it would be the last Jackass movie I would ever see, and they've been a hilarious series to grow up with.
Jackass 3.5 doesn't feature the nuts stunts of the previous movies, including Jackass 2.5, but the sight of the crew having fun just constantly messing with each other and trying stupid new things is a hilarious thing to witness. If the Jackass franchise did end here, I'd be happy but I still hope they make some more, despite the amount of injuries they suffer and the untimely death of Ryan Dunn.
October 24, 2013
Another documentary type of movie, similar to 2.5, but much better. It has the commentary of the cast and crew, it has great stunts, pranks all along, really funny stuff, which was lacking a lot in 2.5. It's the material which was cut from Jackass 3D, but unlike 2.5, here all of those stunts are similarly or equally as good as the 3D. Again, more recommended for the fans of Jackass, especially when it features commentaries, behind the scenes, but for those not that much familiar with the guys, will also have a great, fun time!
½ August 22, 2013