Jackass 3.5 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jackass 3.5 Reviews

July 23, 2013
This was the best of all Jackass films. I just can't get enough of these guys!
June 16, 2013
A mix of Jackass 2 and 3, combining cringe worthy moments and side splitting humor, this time getting somewhat more in depth with our fabulous cast. It almost makes me mad seeing some of this insane stuff and it leaves me asking myself, how did this not make it into jackass 3?!
May 10, 2013
Never gets old to me....will always be funny.:)
April 17, 2013
Stupid, silly, funny, but nothing on the original.
½ April 17, 2013
Lo que falto, lo que paso mientras rodaban la 3D, es más de lo habitual pero continúan sin perder la gracia
March 31, 2013
Fun, entertaining and hilarious, 3.5 still doesn't live up to the brilliance of Jackass 2 or 3.
February 10, 2013
same idea as 2.5. less funny bonus stuff
½ January 24, 2013
What can you say other than more hilarious jackassery.
January 22, 2013
It may not be as good as jackass 3 but i am giving it 5 stars b/c its that last movie with Ryan Dunn. R.I.P you awesome daredevil you.
January 22, 2013
I really like these type of movies and i was wondering if Flixster can let me watch it because other programes dont let me
January 20, 2013
Jackass 3D was much better than this movie, this was basicly a documentary of a documentary, the stupid things they have done in this movie, most of them, were boring, so, if you liked Jackass 3D, you won't like this so much, but if you are a Jackass fan, you do have to see this, but I'm not saying you are going to like it.
January 13, 2013
3.5 is composed of outrageous stunts which they couldn't fit into Jackass 3D but were thought to be too good to leave on the floor of the cutting room. There were some hilarious moments but all in all it makes you scratch your head & wonder why they do this as some stunts are just insane, plain dumb while others are just down right disgusting.
January 13, 2013
Got this thinking it was the Jackass 3D film, turns out to be extra and more explicit footage of the 3d film. Not as good as the 3d film but still worth watching, the enema long jump is gross but funny.
December 27, 2012
dude no way they made 3.5 hahahahaha ive seen it and i wanna see it agian
½ December 9, 2012
It's the insane stuff that your parents have warned you to not try at home, added with commentary and silly stunts that will leave you laughing.
November 25, 2012
A great jackass film with some stunts that should have made the feature.
½ November 13, 2012
You have to review a movie based on what the movie is about. There is no set definition for how a movie should be made. As such, for a comedy about men doing dumb things, it's quite good. Of course, there's no plot. Which doesn't really matter. However, there were too many nut shots for my liking. Also, keep in mind that many of the stunts are somewhat nasty. So look away when needed. But, if you're into dumb acts of comedy, do watch it! The movie will give you laughs for its duration. "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough." Watched 11/12/12. Written 11/13/12.
½ October 20, 2012
Defies normal appraisal really. Watch the flick with some booze and a bunch of pals, especially when fuelled by nostalgia for the original, and you'll have a juvenile laugh or forty.
September 30, 2012