Jacked Up - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jacked Up Reviews

September 18, 2015
Jacked Up is a very underrated, low-budget, no-where-near-perfect but suitably entertaining hood drama. The performances ranged from serviceable to corny, with the lead giving the best performance, and the story was engaging for the most part with the tension of the protagonist revealing the truth of a past event related to his lover, due to a tormented conscience. Subjectively, A higher production value, casting and script would skyrocket Jacked Up from entertaining to very good.
September 7, 2013
I Love this movie sooo much!
½ June 1, 2013
This 2000 movie could of been a better! First time I see Bizzy Bone really had more screen time. He only had a small role in the 2003 horror movie "Cutthroat Alley"! I do not understand how intelligent Dre(played by RonReaco Lee) want to join a gang with his friend all because he wanted girls and money! SMH
April 22, 2012
I love this movie! Bizzy Bone is so sexy!
April 1, 2012
this is 1 of my favorites... I absolutely LOVE BIZZY BONE rapping acting he is the Ish.. not to mention sexy!!!!
February 17, 2010
i live this movie..i brought back memories
½ July 2, 2009
This movie is badder then fuck, when I first watched this I didnt have Mi Vida Loca
½ October 10, 2008
there was some bad actin but other then that the story was good,and bizzy bone is one of mah favorite rappers
October 7, 2008
Your basic low-budget straight to DVD film but it was pretty good. There is no Escalades in the movie though so don't be fooled by the cover. He actually tries to rob some cheap little Dodge. I guess the budget was not big enough for a nice car.
½ May 26, 2006
[font=Arial]It's been a busy week. This journal gets updated like work gets done on the new Wembley...[/font]
[font=Arial][/font]
[font=Arial]I couldn't rate Gnarls Barkley's Crazy as a song - annoying. I was watching Top of the Pops the other day, broadcast live from a festival in Dundee, I think. I was really moved by Crazy live. Great stuff. Not too sure about the rest of the album, though.[/font]
[font=Arial][/font]
[font=Arial]I was given a copy of Neil Young's Living With War to review for some publications, so it isn't going to happen here. But, I'm immensely disappointed. Mostly rubbish. America the Beautiful at the end made me picture Young and Friends hiding out in a bomb shelter listening to a phonograph while the planes dive overhead. This image lasted longer than it took Young to record Living With War. (My concerns about this album are not limited to the narcoleptic monkey on drums and some shoddy production...)[/font]
[font=Arial][/font]
[font=Arial]On to some films: Still Crazy - what is it about films starring Billy Connolly? The Man Who Sued God at least tried to steer clear of the Stereotypical Scot idea, but ended up capitulating through lack of consistent scriptwriting and backbone. Still Crazy is a complete waste of Stephen Rea and Connolly. Bill Nighy was the real standout here.[/font]
[font=Arial][/font]
[font=Arial]Jacked Up was a waste of time, but included a very funny line that went, "Man, you getting all up in my cir-cum-fer-ence..."[/font]
[font=Arial][/font]
[font=Arial]Romy and Michele got on exercise bikes and bounced around. Ergo, this film gets a 6 (also because I think it made me laugh the very first time I saw it).[/font]