Jack-Jack Attack - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jack-Jack Attack Reviews

August 14, 2017
This Pixar Short is fun and clever. It is one of pixar's best short films.
½ December 28, 2016
Incredibles baby is very cute, but the fact it has so many superpowers instead of one I find weird.
½ October 30, 2016
Cute little short film based on the baby from the Incredibles.
April 10, 2016
Neurotic short that's hard not to smile at, at the very least!
November 24, 2015
This is a very funny, well-made side story.
½ June 27, 2015
This is an entertaining and very fun short.
April 7, 2015
My favorite short ever!!! Jack Jack was so adorable!!!
July 5, 2014
One of Pixar's funniest shorts to date. JACK-JACK ATTACK takes every possible comedic situation and uses them to make us laugh our socks off. The acting is funny, the animation is expressive, and the use of Mozart's requiem is hilarious. This is certainly my favorite of Pixar's direct to DVD shorts, and may be one of my favorite of Puxar's shorts in general.
June 10, 2014
One of Pixar's best animated shorts, almost surpassing the movie in originality. This short will get you laughing right off the start and will amaze you with how well it ties into the original story line of the film.
½ June 2, 2014
Fun, quick short story.
April 16, 2014
Cute little short film from the littlest of The Incredibles.
October 21, 2013
Jack-Jack Attack captures the flair of The Incredibles and brings it into a hilarious 5 minute video with zany plot dynamics and excellent animation, making Jack-Jack Attack one of the best examples of how much fun Disney Pixar can give you in a mere 5 minute period. It gives an understanding of the character Jack-Jack and leaves viewers wanting more. Jack-Jack Attack is just one of the funniest animated shorts ever and has just gotten better with age.
June 9, 2013
The Parrs' baby Jack-Jack is thought to be normal, not having any super-powers like his parents or siblings. But when an outsider is hired to watch him, Jack-Jack shows his true potential.
½ May 4, 2013
Well I didn't really like The Incredibles so perhaps it's not surprising that this deleted scene hasn't made much of an impression on me. It feels like a rip-off of superior animation set-pieces that have come before.
February 26, 2013
Hilarious, loved the story line and the character of the overconfident babysitter was Super. A must watch for all Incredibles Fans
December 27, 2012
Once again, a short but sweet example of the genius of Pixar.
December 13, 2012
Well worth a look, Jack-Jack Attack can truly provide a laugh.
½ November 8, 2012
it was cute, some had good murals
½ October 31, 2012
An utterly random, unmemorable, but entertaining short in the Pixar Short bunch
August 6, 2012