Jacob Two Two Meets the Hooded Fang Reviews

• Jun 18, 2012

horrible.. there is no other words to describe this

horrible.. there is no other words to describe this

• May 23, 2009

The cartoon is better. 'I'd like two firm red tomatoes please.'

The cartoon is better. 'I'd like two firm red tomatoes please.'

• Sep 26, 2008

Movie starts out pretty cool. Think Ice-T kind of ruined it for me

Movie starts out pretty cool. Think Ice-T kind of ruined it for me

• Aug 14, 2008

The beginning starts out with some promise but quickly became dull and plodding (even for kids I imagine).

• Feb 22, 2008

This is a marginal movie. One of the only redeeming features was Ice-T's excellent rendition of the judge. Apart from that my seven-year-old seemed to like it.

• Sep 04, 2007

When I first saw this movie I thought I had been slipped acid. If someone were to really watch this movie on acid, their mind would undoubtedly explode. i describe it do my friends and they don't believe it could exist. I get to the point were gary busey is a wrestler who owns a child prison they've heard enough.

• Lafe F Super Reviewer
    Jul 30, 2007

Not very good version of the Jacob Two-Two story by Mordecai Richler. A lot of it was because of how perfect the 1977 film was; so this one's flaws stuck out. The kid playing Jacob Two-Two was pretty generic and lacked character. The Ice-T rap-session in the courtroom didn't seem to fit. Gary Busey as the Hooded Fang was scary for all the wrong reasons. Mark McKinney and Miranda Richardson seemed like standup comics in animal costumes. The prison set didn't feel like the one described in the book. The songs were dreadful. It felt English rather than French, losing its special charm. Cheap and direct to pay-per-view and Blockbuster bargain bins.