Jakeob-ui jeongseok (Art of Seduction) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jakeob-ui jeongseok (Art of Seduction) Reviews

½ October 19, 2009
A standard Korean romance-comedy with a different idea. Son Ye-Jin played her role real good that I hate her very much when she went out with that cute face. o_O

The ending should be sweet, so it's a shame that they don't expose it. :P
September 17, 2009
A very good movie! I couldn't stop laughing.
August 13, 2009
this is a funny movie,,,love both of them,,,
June 5, 2009
Interesting story...good
June 3, 2009
it's a must see, for those of you who loves korean dramas and song il gook
May 4, 2009
Son Ye-jin is infinitely cute as a diabolically scheming seductress, and Song Il-guk is perfectly cast as her foil.
The film has many funny moments, but it does drag a little in the middle as the two evenly matched Lotharios reach a stalemate. Granted, it is fun watching them try to out maneuver each other, but it would have been nice to see more of a development in their relationship.
In fact it's this very problem that makes the ending leave you somewhat unfulfilled. Cute and fun, and thankfully no terminal illness here, but perhaps needs a bit more depth.
½ April 6, 2009
One of my favorite Korean comedies - and I'm really not a fan of them.
½ March 2, 2009
The actress is the reason why i liked it
December 29, 2008
The movie reminded me a lot of "How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days" Great movie, btw, if you haven't seen it. Anyways, I was cracking up every time they tried to seduce each other. Her fake high voice killed me, though it added to the humor. Well-cast and a fun romantic comedy.
October 30, 2008
ART OF SEDUCTION
a womanizer and a play girl meets., the match begins!! who will win? or will they be both be wrapped in the magic of love?
September 20, 2008
i watch this movie with my friends and surprisingly, everybody is laughing... and it's all because of this movie.... so great that every funny parts is really FUNNY. this is art of seduction 101. the cast were also great. funny roles which they played well.
September 7, 2008
The korean sexy comedy film...
September 1, 2008
I haven't seen it or had not interest in seeing it. Even possible that I don't recall seeing it
½ July 23, 2008
That hostpital scene OMG, she's so mean!! And the stolen card part too. The dad was just unbelievable and I totally LOOOOOVE her friend, Yeong Hyeon is always funny with her annoying voice lol. To see Ye-jin Son act like some crazy chick was refreshing and a big change from The Classic. Park Yong-woo was just crazy. I loved the movie!
July 14, 2008
I really like this movie because it was funny and romantic, and how they both are...are..um what was it called again? oh well i still like this movie.
ajaymuthecooldevils
½ June 25, 2008
I really love this movie! It is great love trick movie... Son Ye-Jin and Song Il-Gook really great played as a bad couple... They really fit for each other... Great movie about seducing... Just love it!
June 11, 2008
Ye-Jin Son is perfect in this movie with her little cutie face. I enjoyed it it was really funny
June 1, 2008
Started of with a interesting scene.....no real substance but I had to sit through total movie due to my cute fav actress Ye-jin Son...on a whole try to overlook this movie except if u r a fan of her
½ May 24, 2008
Absolutely silly movie. Don't watch it!
April 17, 2008
Like silly Hollywood comedy/romance movies.