Jane Fonda in Five Acts Reviews

• 5d ago

She is such a cool lady. Love her.

She is such a cool lady. Love her.

• Nov 19, 2019

Jane Fonda is a polarizing figure and 'Jane Fonda in Five Acts' won't change anyone's mind about the actor turned activist turned actor turned activist. It's hard to know if she's acting when she narrates her life, but she appears to be honest and forthcoming. The documentary made me laugh and cry and kept me entertained. It chronicles her life in five segments. The first is her father, the next three are her husbands, and the last is the subject herself. If you don't watch for any other reason, it's fun to see the evolution of her hair. For fans, it's a must! Final Score: 8.7/10

• Nov 29, 2018

An interesting look at a very polarizing figure. Regardless of your love/hate relationship with her, you'll appreciate the honesty at this review of her life. Good to hear from her that she regrets the (most egregious of the incidents during the) Vietnam visit. Still wonder why she seems to need the camera on her so much - never visited her mothers grave till this documentary??!! Perhaps not all of the demons have been exorcised

• Nov 01, 2018

Wonderful honest account of fonda's life. A BEHIND THE SCENE PEAK AT THE WORKINGS OF HER MIND AT DIFFERENT POINTS OF HER LIFE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND. there are some interesting surprises from a women you thought you knew everything about, captivating night of fonda

• Oct 25, 2018

BlacKkKlansman 10-24-2018 (10/10) 8.2/10. 10-25-2018

BlacKkKlansman 10-24-2018 (10/10) 8.2/10. 10-25-2018

• Oct 11, 2018

For me, the surprise that emerges from this very engrossing biopic is how much influence Jane Fonda has had over the production of her later work. And how little credit she gets for it. We're just getting used to seeing women in leadership roles other than the traditional, so it's refreshing to find out that she wasn't just starring in Coming Home, China Syndrome, and Golden Pond, among others. They probably wouldn't have been made without Jane Fonda's direct influence. Oh, and the proceeds from the warmup tape and book belong to the organization she and husband Tom Hayden created for their causes. This is an interesting look into the life of a famous person we thought we knew. We didn't see the struggle behind the person, for Fonda to step out of the famous-person role she found herself in, and end up defining herself. And attempting to help other people do the same.

• Oct 01, 2018

Stunning documentary on one of the most important important American woman of the past 50 years.

• Sep 27, 2018

Que vida mas plena. Fantástico documental de la vida de esta actriz con ese lado que totalmente desconocia. Muy bien editado y narrado.

• Sep 25, 2018

A choppy documentary about Jane Fonda and her life. Her misguided hypocritical activism, how it ruined her career and ultimately how she had to make workout tapes and sleep with a billionaire to stay relevant.

• Sep 25, 2018

An Wonderful Documentary of an Extraotdinary Woman!

An Wonderful Documentary of an Extraotdinary Woman!