Jaws - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jaws Reviews

October 30, 2016
Love this movie! It changed filmmaking in the best way! I'm most impressed that I still enjoy it after so many years and repeated viewings. Highly recommended!
October 29, 2016
One of the greatest movies ever... PERIOD.
October 28, 2016
Jaws is such a great film for this reason. It's essentially a 41 year old nicely done "B movie" that is somehow just as good when it was released back in 1975. Please check it out if you haven't.
October 28, 2016
The greatest film ever made. Period.
October 23, 2016
While it may no longer be the fright-fest it once was,
there's no denying that the excitement, suspense and tension of Steven Spielberg's seminal blockbuster never seems to diminish with the skill, craft and sheer quality of the piece becoming only more evident as time goes on.
October 22, 2016
Seen this movie hundreds of times and it never gets old. One of the greatest movies of all time. Love it so much
October 22, 2016
Most epic American film of all time.a timeless classic
October 21, 2016
The soundtrack, the script, the editing, the cast, the Spielberg. A perfect, timeless film.
October 21, 2016
This is one of the greatest films ever made. Period.
October 21, 2016
Seriously, the best movie ever made. Ever. At a time when suspense was built gradually and atmospherically, nothing could match Jaws. I still watch this a couple times a month....
October 20, 2016
One of Steven Spielberg's greatest films.
October 20, 2016
My favourite movie of all time. Barely beating A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors and Return of the Jedi
October 9, 2016
The first "horror" film I saw as a young child, "Jaws" was a major blockbuster with artful storytelling and pure thrills that remains one of the greatest and rememberable films ever made. The plot is moved along perfectly with just the right amount of pacing leaving very suspenseful moments of potential shark attacks. And of course, its biggest effect on the viewer is the next time they step into the ocean themselves and the very famous John Williams theme echoes in their head.
October 2, 2016
Absolute Classic. Still Makes Me Full-On Respect The Sharks & Their Ocean Habitat. The Music, So Simple Yet Very Effective, Says It All.
October 2, 2016
Eh it's alright I guess
½ September 28, 2016
Jaws takes me back to time where summer blockbuster films can be amazing Direction is great acting is amazing the pace is little for this type of film
September 28, 2016
Definitely thrilling, and has some great jump scares. This is a good choice for the D-Box/thriller junkie.
September 25, 2016
i think we're gunna need a bigger boat
½ September 24, 2016
I'm sure this was awesome back in 1975, but watching for the first time in 2016, I wasn't impressed.