Jay & Silent Bob Reboot Reviews

• 2h ago

Couldn't even finish it, with those wahmen kicking your ass all over the place, Jay.

• 16h ago

Funny! Great parody of all the reboot movies and fits so well the whole Jay and Silent Bob Universe. Great movie.

• 3d ago

It's Jay and Silent Bob!

It's Jay and Silent Bob!

• 4d ago

Listen, we all know when we see a Jay & Silent Bob flick that we're not getting an instruction in thespian acting. But that's not why we watch the movies. I gave it 5 stars simply because of the last 15 minutes. It wrapped up 25 yrs of nostalgia and a part of my life. Overall it was as expected, which to me was pretty funny. The cameos were great, the self deprecating humor was hysterical. Just like any other K S., View Askew production, I look forward to watching it again. BTW, Mewes acted his &as off, real talk he was fun to watch.

• 4d ago

Respect for the bravery to show your old faces and molded humor people have zero interest in

• 5d ago

Awesome movie, felt good to see them on the screen again. I need more!!

Awesome movie, felt good to see them on the screen again. I need more!!

• 5d ago

Terrible.......just terrible. Uninspired and unfunny. Shameless tired in joke references and constant breaking of the third wall make this an eye roller. Strictly for the fans and even then I don't know. I wanted to like this, I really did. But in the end I'd just rather watch Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. Kevin Smith should have left our boys in the 90's where they belong.

• Feb 18, 2020

Same old jokes not very fresh at all

Same old jokes not very fresh at all

• Feb 17, 2020

Worth the $5.99 rental.

Worth the $5.99 rental.

• Feb 15, 2020

I literally fast forwarded through the entire movie after the first two scenes. I only did that because I wanted to see if any of the scenes would be worth my time. It was sadly disappointing. Method man and Red man were a nice surprise, but the rest of it was rather rough. This is a world that should just be let go.