Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back Reviews

• Jul 12, 2020

I love anything that Kevin Smith does to be honest. This was a great movie. Really enjoyed!!

• Jul 02, 2020

Probably the worst in the series but still fun despite the bathroom humor being overused.

• May 31, 2020

Unlike the earlier films in this universe, this doesn't have anything to really say. It tries too hard with fourth wall breaks and some of the gay jokes. Still, a lot of the gags do hit, there are some hilarious cast members, and it's just a fun way to spend 104 minutes.

• May 17, 2020

Nerds and stoners will laugh and love this duo. It isn't as good as it use to be.

• May 02, 2020

pure gold, good times when they were all still funny

pure gold, good times when they were all still funny

• Mar 03, 2020

It's over-the-top, and goofy, with some really cartoonish yet crude humor. But this was a hell of a good time for those tapped into the Viewaskewniverse. It was a nice culmination with tons of cute references. If you're not really a fan of Smith's older work, you'll probably just think it's dumb, but if you're a fan, you'll probably eat it up.

• Jan 21, 2020

Still yet one good sequel.

Still yet one good sequel.

• Jan 15, 2020

While I still found it funny I can understand not liking it. I enjoyed it because I am a fan of the two characters but the movie itself was not Kevin Smith's best.

• Jan 14, 2020

Best comedy i have ever seen. I grew up loving this movie. Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back is a Five out of Five!

• Dec 23, 2019

Very nostalgic movie from the early 2000's I have seen this movie a bunch of times. Silly comedy about two friends that go on a trip of sorts, they run into a bunch of girls robbing a building. Alright kinda funny Jay and Silent Bob fans will love it, if a fan watch this movies and they also have others movies out I'd watch this movie again.