Je ne suis pas là pour être aimé Reviews

• Jul 12, 2008

I'm a huge fan of French films in general. French might make the best films in the whole world and this movie is a fine example of that. Storytelling can be done perfectly well without special effects, without too many actors or even without too many words. Sometimes less is more.

• May 26, 2008

Very touching, melancholy and also funny movie. Style resembles Kaurismäki movies.

• Feb 17, 2008

although the whole story isn't surprising but there are still some points gripped my heart. such as when the old father died and he realized that he loves him deeper than he imagined...that touched me.

• Aug 30, 2007

This minimalistic French film managed to surprise me in a good way. Nothing groundbreaking here, but a delightful, well written, well acted little thing nonetheless.

• Aug 04, 2007

Anne Consigny is great. It was well made and, well, very French.

Anne Consigny is great. It was well made and, well, very French.

• Jun 17, 2007

You can see with your darling!

You can see with your darling!

• Jun 08, 2007