Jedi Junkies - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jedi Junkies Reviews

March 25, 2015
Some of the segments were better than others, but overall this film was not well produced or edited.
½ November 14, 2014
Slow paced, but interesting to see some fan obsessions with Star Wars. From Fan Films, to light saber fight groups, to collectors, & all the way to Leia Slave models, it's both nice to see fellow geeks, and a be little leery of some of them.
½ November 11, 2014
this was so boring and awkward. stupid.
½ May 10, 2014
I disliked this almost as much as I love Star Wars. Most documentaries have a smooth flow...this was choppy and disjointed at best. It's hard to tell if this is meant to be a fan documenting the fandom or an outsider shining a light on a corner of geekdom he finds freakish. Bottom line: Skip this boring film unless you just can't help yourself
January 20, 2014
A fun documentary about the greatest sci-fi following in the history of cinema....and Olivia Munn keeps it interesting with her beauty and comical opinions on the obsession Star Wars fans have with the franchise of films!
½ November 9, 2013
This wasn't a particularly great documentary - that is unless you want to look at a lot of Star Wars collection items. Pretty boring.
November 7, 2013
Interesting. Makes me feel inadequate in terms of my fandom, grin.
October 29, 2013
Kind of interesting, mostly not
½ October 23, 2013
Half awesome. Half crazy.
March 14, 2013
i'm not a star wars fan, but this was pretty neat.there are a lot of crazy fans out there
February 20, 2013
This doucmentry makes star wars fans really cool and interesting the force is strong with me !!!
½ August 4, 2011
Jedi Junkies is almost a nightmare come to life; my whole life I've hated the Star Wars movies and all of this weird fandom that follows it. Now yes while I cannot stand how much effort is put into what they do I feel a bit of admiration for what they do. The amount of dedication and love that these people have for this group of movies is just fantastic, but you would never catch me at any of their conventions or galavanting in any of their costumes wheedling a lightsabor. This is something that I think that should be seen by anyone that is a fan or is interested in those who are utterly consumed in this fandom.
½ April 24, 2011
A fun watch. Interviews with fans and enthusiasts of the Star Wars films. A great look into what Lucas's films have done, how they bring people together and how some people use this as something to facilitate their disorders.
April 7, 2011
A gratuitous tribute to Star Wars fans. 75 minutes of film time feels too short to show the devotion of fans.