Reviews

• May 27, 2021

I am a huge fan of The strange case of Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, and I have seen around twenty films adaptation in my life but this is the best. Is so irreverant, comical, my god I laughed for the first time in more then four months looking at it. The movie is also self conscious about itself, with the final scene of Robert Louis Stevenson rolling on his grave. I really adored every second of it and I will definetly keep on DVD for watching it whenever I like.

• Jan 22, 2021

I luv'd this movie when I first saw it in the '80's!!! It was beyond hip. Cocaine is a terrible drug. "Madame Wu-Wu's is ashamed to present..." This movie made me fall in love with Bess Armstrong. Krista Ericcson was the most attractive woman I had ever seen. And, Mark Blankfield... he was a God-send. I didn't know that people (actors) could do the things he did in this movie. And the song... in fact the whole Putzpuller Award Ceremony scene... classic. I watch it over and over on you**** (er, I mean, ***tube). Seriously, I'm glad Mark Blankfield didn't make it big in movies, he was a fiery comet destined to burn out on Saved by the Bell (btw - he was the best thing on Saved by the Bell; him and Lisa Turtle anyways). Thank you for reading!

• May 02, 2020

They won't even try to make comedy like this anymore. Up there with Blazing Saddles on how to offend people. I prob would have fave it a 4 if it had the budget and a star cast like Blazing Saddles; but this movie was able to pull of as many belly laughs with many nobody actors and a small budget. Worth buying on a streaming service.

• Sep 24, 2019

A great hidden gem of a movie

A great hidden gem of a movie

• Aug 19, 2016

The police is not in the film. Dr Jekyll alters his wild alter ego.

The police is not in the film. Dr Jekyll alters his wild alter ego.

• Jul 10, 2015

Unbelievably funny. You have to be in a silly enough mood to match the movie. Too many great lines / scenes to remember...

• Jan 21, 2014

I've watched this movies since I was a kid and I've never been disappointed. Funny, well acted and such good gags!

• Apr 21, 2013

Finally found this movie. can't wait to see it again. Hi George by George

Finally found this movie. can't wait to see it again. Hi George by George

• Jan 28, 2013

One of the funniest cult classics out there. This drug movie is up there with any CHeech and Chung.

• Oct 20, 2012