Reviews

• Jul 13, 2021

This movie is used to torture terrorists in Guantanamo. Is the worst thing ever!

• Jan 25, 2021

The biggest insult to fans ever and I didnt even watch the cartoon but even I can say this hit a new low

• Sep 12, 2020

Great talent is wasted on a forgettable mess. Jem and the Holograms is mildly entertaining and heavily flawed.

• Aug 30, 2020

What did I think of Jem and the Holograms? Check out my review below: https://open.spotify.com/episode/6DveAbX7m4TiKSzZNgM5p5?si=7l_HX57_RW2QvkhTbIfZJg

• Aug 08, 2020

If you grew up watching Jem, as I did, you will be VERY disappointed in this movie. I hate to even say it was loosely nased on the cartoon series, as it does not follow the story line at all. Was really excited about this movie, especially to hear the music again. But, they didn't use any of that either. If you're a fan, don't waste your time. Will just make you sad and disappointed. Instead, rewatch the cartoon series and have a blast singing along.

• Jul 25, 2020

Every other review hits the nail on the head with how bad this movie is. Just a couple details people haven't mentioned— Why does this movie focus only on Jerrica's grieving her father when it's Kimber's father as well?? The entire Synergy plot line/scavenger hunt was so Jerrica can see the hologram video her dad made her. Why didn't he make one for Kimber too? And why was it necessary to add in a love interest subplot? And to have the guy be and look so much older than Jerrica when she is supposed to be a teenager still? It just came off really creepy to me. They should've kept his character professional.

• Jun 27, 2020

perché continuare a lisciare le chiappe ad una boomer che ha fatto una serie di cartoon dove la morale è che se vi vestite come delle imbecilli rosine e caruccette siete tanto buone e care e se vi vestite in pelle e indossate le borchie siete sicuro sicuro gente stronza e poco raccomandabile? E perchè quelli della generazione x si ostinano ancora a dire che sia un cartone educativo, istruttivo, adulto e trasgressivo? Io che ho l'armadio pieno di roba borchiata, sono un serial killer? Stando all'autrice, sì. Per essere buoni, dovete vestirvi kawai. Ah, e se avete un tatuaggio siete dei galeotti.

• Jun 11, 2020

At the time me: A movie about JEM and the holograms is being released amazing ok the Casting is very odd but it might work. The only thing about this movie that's the same as the animation is the name and it's such a shame because they ruined everything about that show..... thankfully this was pulled from cinemas early so nobody had to endure the painful process of watching it.

• May 29, 2020

I never saw this movie but i saw Nostalgia Critic´s review on this movie. And from what i have heard, This movie has absolutely nothing to do with the original cartoon. The makers of the movie from what i have heard even gave fans of the original cartoon to be in the movie. All they had to do was talk about their love of the original cartoon. Oh, and get this, The people behind jem the movie made it look like the fans of the original cartoon were talking about the movie! What the hell?! Wow! Just wow! >:(

• May 23, 2020

As a small-town girl catapults from underground video sensation to global superstar, she and her three sisters begin a journey of discovering that some talents are too special to keep hidden.