Reviews

• Dec 26, 2020

Lol! WTF! This is why I hated art school. Self important douche bags doing mediocre shit stealing stuff. He talks about snootyness while telling models yes or no with a finger wave when they all look the same. Im ready to bitch slap this style thief. Offensive on every level. Fun to watch when you want to punch a self important shithead.

• Jan 24, 2020

A vanity project that actually made me don't like Jeremy Scott (I kind of liked his fun creation before)... The documentary shows that he actually doesn't have much thing to tell and if I appreciate that they let critics speak their truth about Scott's fashion designs I left the documentary just remembering that they didn't like what he's currently doing and that he lost his touch. That said, the worst thing about this documentary are the celebrity cameos. They are just there saying about how he is the savior of fashion, how his vision is important and they all sound fake... maybe they are honest but the cumulation of this kind of compliments just seems forced at the end. The last scene is Katy Perry saying that her and Jeremy are the rebels of fashion... which makes me roll my eyes so hard. I don't have a big knowledge in fashion but even I, I know it's the last thing they should use to describe themselves.

• Apr 10, 2016

A fascinating insight into the world of Scott and his transition to head of creative for Moschino, he comes across well and there is many a cameo to spot in this