Jesse Stone: Innocents Lost - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jesse Stone: Innocents Lost Reviews

½ March 22, 2015
This series of TV movies is well done and fairly high quality. Selleck is perfect as (former) police Chief Jesse Stone. The rest of the acting is above average, and the actors make the characters come alive. That being said, this installment is the worst so far. It does nothing to move the story forward as Stone makes no attempt to return to his position. While bringing back the young lady from a previous installment was a nice touch, all she got to do was sit in a car, dead. A bit too maudlin. Still, this is better than many theatrical releases.
August 26, 2014
Tom Selleck reprises his role as Jesse Stone for the seventh time in this made-for-tv movie. While on-par with the installment I watched before (STONE COLD) in terms of production values and acting, the plot is as by-the-numbers as ever. Quite frankly, I found it boring and uninspired.
May 2, 2013
This might be my favorite of the series, and a perfect movie for a rainy evening. Dark, brooding, melancholy with the trademark Robert Parker dialogue, it's a treat for any viewer who's been diagnosed with clinical depression.
March 1, 2013
Over & Over About the Same Issues....
December 27, 2012
Graphic photography. Unvarnished truth. That is the history. That is why I highly recommend it.
October 10, 2012
I've seen this one too. 8/10
September 4, 2012
the film feels flat and just never rises to the heights from the films of the beginning. Tom Selleck even seems to be going through the motions on this one. The strength of the series was always in its character detail but this time its really treading water.
the story is poorly written but I feel the lack of direction is also a contributing factor. the real issue is in the lack of creativity and having Selleck sidelined from the police force. I really liked this series but the last two films have been really flat and not even close to the brilliance of the earlier work. Hopefully the series can be redeemed in the next addition
½ July 25, 2012
this made me sick to my stomach :(
½ May 28, 2012
Seventh in the series. The series does an excellent job in maintaining it's tone. The credit has to to the director who is able to get subtle performances out of some notoriously scene-chewing character actors. Filming in fall near Halifax also gives it a cool vibe, quite literally.
April 14, 2012
I loved it. Fits in very nicely with the previous movies of the series, and leaves me wanting more.