Jet Lag - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jet Lag Reviews

½ August 24, 2015
found it quite interesting! And I love me some French mesmerizing.
½ May 11, 2014
Missable, but equally watchable.
April 4, 2014
Comedia romantica con 2 magnificos actores.Buena.
January 3, 2014
Lovely romantic french comedy nicely directed. The cast is brilliant and very convincing. A treat.
September 1, 2013
Moves along really slowly.
½ May 12, 2013
Watch this for free in conjunction with the French Art & Film Festival. Great performance from Jean Reno!
½ November 23, 2012
What a charming delightful whimsical romance is the French movie called Jet Lag. The two stars, Juliette Binoche and Jean Reno, are probably the two best French actors today, and here prove that they can do comedy just as well as drama. This souffle does not fall flat.
½ June 14, 2012
In the category of "cute sweet and easy rom-com" it's great as it still manages to stay classy and Binoche/Reno couple is absolutely charming on screen. The chemistry between an uptight, reserved and many times rude Reno and the charming naive but oh so feminine chatter-box Binoche is what makes this movie, and, in all honesty, what the whole movie is about.
April 28, 2012
Simple and beautiful!!
½ April 14, 2012
Jean Reno & Juliette Binoche ... France at its best ;)
January 24, 2012
10/10
Love to Watch This Movie again and again !!
both my fvrt all time!!
½ January 16, 2012
At first, I was baffled. What is this movie and why did I rent it? The beginning monologue is key I believe. I enjoyed this movie. But, I enjoy all things Binoche. =)
November 1, 2011
Really funny, clever and entertaining, not as weird as French movies usually are. It's also romantic and sweet, but not too much. A romcom worth watching.
April 17, 2011
This was a very nice movie. The fact that it was in French added an extra charm. Loved it.
½ November 23, 2010
I enjoyed the chemistry between Reno & Binoche immensely. The humour and banter were delightful... it was funny to watch her play a ditzy uncertain esthĂ (C)ticienne with too much makeup :)
November 21, 2010
this is a classic case of what a great actor & actress can make of a decent script w/o hollywood's excessive budget... love Binoche & Reno :D
September 23, 2010
A stagy romantic comedy that lacks an energetic story but is rescued by the talents of its two stars.
September 6, 2010
Scott Malcolm's top ten list.
June 7, 2010
If you like a movie that is set almost completely in one or two locations, you'll like this one. Having two amazing French actors in one movie is a treat within itself; they have such great chemistry. Not your average romantic flick, but still just as sweet.
½ June 4, 2010
The story is built for the famous actors but it does not really carry on. I do not feel any sparkle between these two.