Jewtopia - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jewtopia Reviews

July 5, 2016
Started out with a nice premise, a gentile in love with Jewish culture. But it goes off the rails and over the top, losing me along the way. Pity really.
My DVD was titled Finding Ms Right.
September 22, 2015
Just finished watching this movie on Netflix and I have to say this is probably the most offensive thing I've ever seen my life. I'm assuming they were attempting to make light of stereotypes but the attempt at humor was so heavy handed that it got downright awkward at times. When I wasn't cringing and feeling bad for the actors who got roped into making this POS, I was bored out of my skull. I'm not Jewish. I don't claim to speak on behalf of Jewish person. I say this on behalf of myself, a human being with eyes and a brain. This film was offensive and bad. The people who came up with this movie should be fired out of a cannon into the sun. The only reason I'm giving Jewtopia a star is because zero stars is not an option. Avoid like the plague. In fact, go to the Midwest, rub a rat on your face and get the plague. It would be far more enjoyable than watching this movie.
½ March 4, 2015
I'm giving it a 1.5 Stars

It was way off from being a good comedic and romantic film
½ December 31, 2014
Funny if you don't mind feeling offended now and then! Just laugh.
December 18, 2014
Most Gentiles won't get it. Damn funny movie!
November 4, 2014
In an age where political correctness is killing us all, it is nice to see a film that holds no punches when making fun of religious stereotypes! People got offended by this film, but that is why it made me laugh.
July 10, 2014
The religious stereotype in this movie is so old that it is not funny anymore.
July 8, 2014
Not bad. A lot of crappy jokes but there were a few really funny moments. Enjoyed it
½ May 16, 2014
Jennifer Love Hewitt could sit there and take a dump for an hour and a half and I'd give it at least three stars, although I would be concerned that she might be slightly impacted. Chock full of glorious Jew humor, this was pretty funny. If you don't like Jew humor, watch it anyway because you need to develop a sense of humor. Did I mention that JLH is hawt?

"Alison, I love you. I want you to make every decision for me for the rest of my life."
May 11, 2014
There were some hilarious bits in this movie, but overall it was full of cliche Jew bashing jokes.
½ May 7, 2014
Horrible with a few laughs.
½ April 7, 2014
It has its moments but a little too jewy for my taste.
March 1, 2014
Kind of dumb, but enjoyable
February 1, 2014
Spotty, funny, unrealistic, a little gross.
½ January 22, 2014
It's extremely anti-semitic, and i actually considered bashing my head through the wall.
November 25, 2013
Worst movie I have ever seen
October 28, 2013
how can white people be jews it's impossible from what scriptures says
½ October 20, 2013