Jewtopia Reviews

• Aug 02, 2018

Since when is Jewish humor so vulgar? (Mauro Lanari)

Since when is Jewish humor so vulgar? (Mauro Lanari)

• Apr 21, 2018

This was an old-fashioned, offensive, politically incorrect, parody of itself. The great cast overacts to perfection. If outrageous religious jokes and awkward family situations are funny to you, watch this movie. The closing faux ad for the Vaginal Corrective Surgery is worth the watch.

• Jul 05, 2016

Started out with a nice premise, a gentile in love with Jewish culture. But it goes off the rails and over the top, losing me along the way. Pity really. My DVD was titled Finding Ms Right.

• Sep 22, 2015

Just finished watching this movie on Netflix and I have to say this is probably the most offensive thing I've ever seen my life. I'm assuming they were attempting to make light of stereotypes but the attempt at humor was so heavy handed that it got downright awkward at times. When I wasn't cringing and feeling bad for the actors who got roped into making this POS, I was bored out of my skull. I'm not Jewish. I don't claim to speak on behalf of Jewish person. I say this on behalf of myself, a human being with eyes and a brain. This film was offensive and bad. The people who came up with this movie should be fired out of a cannon into the sun. The only reason I'm giving Jewtopia a star is because zero stars is not an option. Avoid like the plague. In fact, go to the Midwest, rub a rat on your face and get the plague. It would be far more enjoyable than watching this movie.

• Mar 04, 2015

I'm giving it a 1.5 Stars It was way off from being a good comedic and romantic film

• Dec 31, 2014

Funny if you don't mind feeling offended now and then! Just laugh.

Funny if you don't mind feeling offended now and then! Just laugh.

• Dec 18, 2014

Most Gentiles won't get it. Damn funny movie!

Most Gentiles won't get it. Damn funny movie!

• Nov 04, 2014

In an age where political correctness is killing us all, it is nice to see a film that holds no punches when making fun of religious stereotypes! People got offended by this film, but that is why it made me laugh.

• Jul 10, 2014

The religious stereotype in this movie is so old that it is not funny anymore.

The religious stereotype in this movie is so old that it is not funny anymore.

• Jul 08, 2014

Not bad. A lot of crappy jokes but there were a few really funny moments. Enjoyed it