Jexi Reviews

• Nov 10, 2019

This silly little comedy is shallow, predictable, cussy, ridiculous, and kind of scary. But at least it's all that in an entertaining kind of way.

• Taj
    Nov 08, 2019

This movie was hilarious... My mother, sister and I laughed almost nonstop. It's definitely for a mature audience.

• Katelyn
    Nov 07, 2019

It was a silly stupid movie. It was funny and the underlying message was good.

It was a silly stupid movie. It was funny and the underlying message was good.

• Marisel R
    Nov 03, 2019

It was a hilarious concept. I loved the jokes and Jexis orgasm scenes (both fake and explosive). My favorite line of Adam Levines was when he reprised hard pass it was an all around funny movie.

• Eileen
    Nov 03, 2019

The language was pretty bad & they could have left out the naked Pics for sure.

The language was pretty bad & they could have left out the naked Pics for sure.

• Nancy M
    Nov 01, 2019

When we decided to see this movie I didn't think it was going to be that good but WOW did it surprise us. It was a great movie!

• April B
    Oct 30, 2019

Very raunchy, not sure why the F bomb is used in every other word. This movie had the potential to be a good flick.

• Micmac1960
    Oct 29, 2019

It looked super funny in the previews and it was funny to some extent. I think my expectations were far too high for a silly movie.

• Roberta W