JFK: Reckless Youth - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

JFK: Reckless Youth Reviews

½ January 26, 2014
Just brilliant! Patrick Dempsey's portrayal of JFK was amazing. He's put forth a sense of absolute charm that was just great! Not to mention Patrick is just gorgeous, but it was just a fantastic movie!
March 16, 2012
This was a nice gem I discovered from 1993. Just watched it for the first time. Patrick Dempsey played a convincing, young, and handsome John F. Kennedy in this TV miniseries. The remainder of the cast was good, too, including Robin Tunney (Kathleen "Kick" Kennedy). Tunney more recently has starred in the hit TV show "The Mentalist."

The miniseries is based on a book by Nigel Hamilton, but unfortunately I cannot find an audio edition anywhere on the planet, so I'll be missing out on that.

This miniseries showed me a JFK I never new of, his younger years, so that was very educational and satisfying.
jjnxn
April 27, 2011
Satisfactory if perfunctory portrayal of JFK's early years. Dempsey is solid in the lead.
½ March 4, 2010
An interesting documentary-like movie about the early years of President John F. Kennedy. It is touching and has some really good performances.
½ August 8, 2009
Pretty ordinary telemovie but interesting nonetheless due to the interesting subject matter.