JFK: The Smoking Gun Reviews

• Apr 07, 2018

If you really want to know the truth behind what happened to JFK, watch this

If you really want to know the truth behind what happened to JFK, watch this

• Feb 21, 2016

Interesting theory. Very sad if true.

Interesting theory. Very sad if true.

• Feb 13, 2016

excellent documentary

excellent documentary

• Sep 29, 2014

This movie put it to rest, for me, who killed JFK. NOW the whys and who funded LHO and all that is still up in the air, but the kill shot came from the followup car, from the man holding the AR15. Was he aiming or was it a huge accident, we will never know. Because of the Secret Service destroying all of the evidence leads us to the legal opinion that what they destroyed would have incriminated them in the kill shot of JFK. I was 8 when He was shot and of course always wondered who really shot JFK, because of the reaction of JFK, I knew the Grassy Knoll was out. But until now no one has pieced JUST the evidence together to its final logical conclusion. Splat to all of those negative critics, IT IS A DOCUMENTARY STUPID!! This should be Required Viewing in all schools at some level.

• May 23, 2014

the beginning of this documentary is a little slow,and doesn't really goes to the point,but once we get to see the theories and the recreation of events,well...it gets really interesting! worth watching it

• May 12, 2014

An extremely interesting subject dealt with in a rather cheasily way, which really just rehashes old news. This documentary retells the story of what happened on the fateful day when President John F Kennedy was gunned down, however it promises new proof of what actually happened. Now this is extremely interesting but the study of information actually came out almost a decade ago and we are left with a cheesey inspection, horrendous narration and badly acted scenes to pull us through. its hardly entertaining, however its saving grace is the source material. which is mine blowing. A watch for the intrigued and that's all.

• May 10, 2014

excellent video, excellent hypothesis

excellent video, excellent hypothesis

• May 05, 2014

Or How Much Of This is Accurate? With every conspiracy theory documentary, you spend 75% of the time asking yourself, "How much of this is real?" This applies to JFK: The Smoking Gun. It definitely has entertainment value and some interesting theories, but you wonder why this is being released as a documentary and not something more impacting. I'm not saying that it's not accurate, but I question much of it. If it is true, than I'm glad I watched this, and even if it's not, it was a fun ride.

• Panta O Super Reviewer
    Nov 29, 2013

Director Malcolm Mcdonald and writer Steve Lucas are coming with a new documentary with some interesting (but already known) facts "recycled" from the Bonar Menninger's book Mortal Error: The Shot That Killed JFK. [img]http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BOTA1MzAwMjExMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzExMjIzMDE@._V1_SY317_CR15,0,214,317_.jpg[/img] How many times we read that seventy-five percent of the American people still refuse to believe the official story of President John F. Kennedy's death... they hoped that this is made to close some loopholes in the official story. I am still not sure why was a veteran Australian police detective Colin McLaren invited to this show to investigate this because he is a drug busting, not a forensic expert but it seems in four years he spent working on this documentary he was determined to find out who is to blame for the fatal bullet. The documentary is trying to follow the forensic cold-case investigation but it is not succeeding every time in that for many reasons. McLaren is taking us back to that tragic day in Dallas at Dealey Plaza where the shooting took place, to Parkland Hospital where the president was pronounced dead, to the Bethesda Naval Hospital where the autopsy was conducted and to the conclusions of the Warren Commission that have remained controversial to this day, and it was nice to see all these things together, but most of them are already known! This is new only for the people who never heard of Menninger's book. I won't be telling you anything about the details because that will be spoiling everything for you, but if you are interested in J.F.K. and you are a part of those abovementioned 75%, see this latest documentary. Maybe helps you to understand better how the secret service operates! It is not bad informative viewing, but far from entertaining.