Ji sor (Intimates) Reviews

• Dec 07, 2009

The story is about passionate and forbidden love. Starring Charlie Yeung Choi Nei and Carina Lau Ka Ling. Good acting by both actresses.

• Aug 23, 2009

I've heard of this movie for a while and yet didn't get a chance to watch it till 10+ years later. Charlie's acting actually really surprise me here...she's really spontaneous and real. I think I want to be a lesbian now...guys are all assholes..tru that!

• Mar 14, 2009

I remember I've watched this one on a LD. It was good to see a HK movie that was so well written and well made.

• Aug 02, 2008

A women's film, as a good one.

A women's film, as a good one.

• Jun 12, 2008

Brilliant tearjerker.. Love how real the relationship is between both women. Watching it for the first time 11 years after its release. This film proves to be a true classic.

• Apr 22, 2008

This was pretty well done. Actually, we had seen it when it first came out, but we couldn't remember what happened. It's nice that a lesbian movie actually has a happy ending.

• Jan 05, 2008

great work but for the last scene. they should've cast a decent-looking old lady on the wheel chair. it should be a vital scene but somehow spoiled. what a shame for a good film.

• Dec 11, 2007

This film has got a good story, good director, good writer, good actress, good presentation, good editing, good background music... How tender and pure of the love between the women! I simply love this film!