Jim Jeffries: This Is Me Now Reviews

• Sep 16, 2019

Since Jim has gone lefty political his humor has dropped way off.

Since Jim has gone lefty political his humor has dropped way off.

• Sep 14, 2019

He's funny but that's not even the audience laugh. I got thru 5 min before I turned it off

• Aug 03, 2018

occasionally funny leftist propaganda

occasionally funny leftist propaganda

• Jul 17, 2018

Way too political..... Dear comedians: Enough. Find another avenue to tap. Leave political humor to folks like Lewis Black who have ALWAYS done political jokes. Stay to your own style. Kevin Hart is doing it right. He's doing the same humor people were fans of before, he hasn't changed to 100% political. I couldn't even finish JJ's newest set. Even though it was in London, it was just joke after joke that was Trump/election/Mexico. I only made it 18 minutes in before I switched it off. And I love Jim Jeffries! I loved his other Netflix sets. Sure, he had like a 6 minute bit on gun control on one of the other sets, but that was it! The rest was timeless! Past 2020, you think we're gonna give a shit to go back and be reminded of being hit over the head over and over with 2016-2020 politics??? Enough, comedians, enough!