Jimi Plays Monterey - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jimi Plays Monterey Reviews

February 18, 2008
You can't give him any less.
February 10, 2008
People who love this should also watch the february 69' Royal Albert Hall concert, and the summer of 70' Berkeley concert! They're all standout gems!
January 12, 2008
Best filmed Hendrix's performance, the gig which threw the legend alive. "Rock Me Baby" is perfectly covered as well as "Like A Rolling Stone"; a must-see !
January 6, 2008
Hendrix is a guitar god. Half the rock music and guitar riffs wouldn't be possible now without him. Great concert a fortnight before he died. Setting his guitar on fire at the end of the concert was awesome!
December 7, 2007
Pretty much amazing. You have to see it for yourself. Almost an hour of amazingly amazing amazingness.
December 1, 2007
Hendrix was the best live act of the 1960s, I'm certain.
November 22, 2007
the best live performance of a master !! you live on Jimi!!
August 22, 2007
I want a time machine to go back and see this live. But I'll settle for the DVD!
July 11, 2007
Awesome movie really awesome movie about Jimi Hendrix playing at Monterey!
July 1, 2007
An absolutely stunning performance. Jimi's cover of Bob Dylan's "Like A Rolling Stone" is truly a sight to behold.
July 1, 2007
JIMI ROCKS AND KICKS ASS!!!!
June 24, 2007
Serious guitar shankage!
June 15, 2007
The movie that makes me feel like I am actually at the concert. Jimi cranked it to 12 volume and makes you feel every note.
June 8, 2007
mŚ se denne filmen :)
½ June 7, 2007
In general I love D.A. Pennybakers camera style, but here it breaks down sometimes. But that can't take away from Hendrix following the Who with everything he's got.
June 3, 2007
This doc changed my life. When I first got serious about drums I would rent it every week for months. Landmark music and musicianship.
½ June 2, 2007
Hendrix single handedly changes the face of music in America forever.
June 1, 2007
ORGASMIC. I don't care what anybody says, Jimi Hendrix is one of the greatest guitarists of ALL time.
May 28, 2007
ok now tell me where to find this gem!
April 4, 2007
The God of the electric guitar lets it burn on stage.You gotta see this one.