J-Men Forever - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

J-Men Forever Reviews

February 6, 2016
one of the funniest films I've ever seen. Find this film and watch it.
September 20, 2013
One of the highlights of college in the 80s was USA Network occasionally running J-Men. It's Reefer Madness for people who know better.
½ August 9, 2013
Might have been funny back in 1979, but seems quite stale today.
½ August 16, 2012
A bit silly & stupid but a whole lot of fun! Definitely NOT for the POLITICALLY CORRECT!
½ March 28, 2010
Night Flight - we miss you.
May 2, 2009
About as stupid and wonderful as a movie can get.
January 6, 2008
from the moon, baby!
October 24, 2007
This film changed my life. I will enable anyone who wants to see this film with a personal screening.
½ October 11, 2007
I'm the Bug ya dug?... I mean ya dig?
August 30, 2007
Love the Firesign Theater!
½ August 2, 2007
This movie is simply great. For those who never liked the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 type comedy, they probably won't appreciate this. It does tend to get lowbrow at times, but not shockingly so. Time well spent.
½ June 9, 2007
funny movie using re-dubbed voices over old movie serials. a lot of fun, if your geeky.
June 3, 2007
So maybe I didn't realize it was a stoner movie until I got to college. That doesn't stop it from making me laugh riotously ever time.
June 2, 2007
A stoner movie, but it has its moments. Comedic filmmakers take black and white sci-fi and horror serials from the 1940s and 1950s and make them into a Rock-and-Roll stoner sci fi comedy. A little juvenile at times, but worth the watch. This film was shown in segments in the 1980s on USA Network's overnight show, "Night Flight."
April 30, 2007
My all time favorite from Night Flight! Ya gotta love The Caped MadMan! Off I fly wearing my tight pajamas, HEYOOOO!
December 11, 2006
i would like to see this