John Mulaney: Kid Gorgeous at Radio City Reviews

• Sep 21, 2020

John Mulaney is the funniest guy and an amazing storyteller! Must Watch!

John Mulaney is the funniest guy and an amazing storyteller! Must Watch!

• Aug 06, 2020

rewatched multiple times and i still laugh to the point of tears

rewatched multiple times and i still laugh to the point of tears

• May 19, 2020

I cried laughing twice

I cried laughing twice

• May 09, 2020

He's very funny. Very witty Super smart. The pace of this is great. All set against a backdrop of art deco Radio City Music Hall. Great thematic content. I didn't know whether I liked him before I saw this. This made me a fan.

• Sep 12, 2019

honestly... it was kinda shit hahahaha

honestly... it was kinda shit hahahaha

• Sep 10, 2019

John Mulaney at his best.

John Mulaney at his best.

• Sep 02, 2019

Cannot recommend this enough. He is classy. He is animated. He is funny as hell.

• Jul 09, 2019

Out of all of John Mulaney's specials, "Kid Gorgeous at Radio City" has the most buzz surrounding it. Make no mistake, this is a very entertaining and well-written comedy special, but for me, I found it to be the weakest of the three on Netflix. There are a few jokes in particular that are absolutely hilarious but there were also a good amount I thought were just okay. Nonetheless, Mulaney has a lot of charm on stage and really uses current events and personal experiences to tell effective jokes and stories and anyone who's a fan of that will like this award-winning comedy special.

• Dec 24, 2018

Taught me the magic of street smarts.

Taught me the magic of street smarts.

• Jul 01, 2018

This guy is not funny. I stopped wasting my time after the street smarts routine. Terrible.