John Q Quotes
The top John Q quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- John Q. Archibald: I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a heart transplant today.‐ Submitted by Jesse K (3 years ago)
- Mike Archibald: Dad! Thank you.
- Mike Archibald: No goodbye, you know I don't like goodbyes. See you later!
- Denise Archibald: I would tell you what I think of you, but I am a Christian woman.
- John Q. Archibald: My son is dying and I'm broke. If I don't qualify for Medicare, who the hell does?
- Denise Archibald: They are releasing him, now you need to do something! Do you hear me! Do something!
- John Q. Archibald: I am not going to bury my son! My son is going to bury me!
- John Q. Archibald: The hospital is under new management now! Free health care for everyone!
- John Q. Archibald: I am not going to bury my son! My son is gonna bury me!‐ Submitted by Alex M (4 years ago)
- John Q. Archibald: I'm not gonna bury my son. He is gonna bury me.‐ Submitted by ???????? ? (4 years ago)
- Dr. Raymond Turner: Mr. Archibald, these people have nothing to do with this. You have got to let them go. They need treatment.John Q. Archibald: This is a hospital, isn't it? You're a doctor. Treat them.John Q. Archibald: [points to Lester] Start with him.Dr. Raymond Turner: [Stands frozen]John Q. Archibald: What's the matter, Doc? You want to see his insurance card first?John Q. Archibald: [stands on a table addressing the room] This hospital is under new management, ladies and gentlemen. From now on, free care for everyone.
- Mike Archibald: Bye, Dad.John Q. Archibald: Not goodbye. Remember? See you later.
- Desk Guard: You know something, man? You're alright.John Q. Archibald: Sure am. Only one thing can stop me now.Desk Guard: What's that.John Q. Archibald: Mitch here being B-positive.Mitch: No, sir. Type-O. Swear to God.