John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum Reviews

• 1d ago

Fun movie with incredible, inventive action sequences.

Fun movie with incredible, inventive action sequences.

• 4d ago

As a fan of the first 2 John Wicks, I thought this one did not flow. Too many stops and starts and the fight scenes were overdone. The build up to this one set expectations high and the performances did not meet the hype. I have watched the first 2 movies a few times over, finding something that I missed. I even purchased the first 2 movies. I won't be adding this one to my collection and just as soon forget about it.

• 4d ago

If you’re looking for action and some blood. This one is as good as the first

If you’re looking for action and some blood. This one is as good as the first

• 5d ago

Great Movie. Really Loved It.

Great Movie. Really Loved It.

• 6d ago

Best movie from Keanu Reeves. Incredible.

Best movie from Keanu Reeves. Incredible.

• Nov 12, 2019

Too much boom boom bomb bomb shoot shoot blood blood. Not my thing. But it's an okay popcorn movie.

• Nov 12, 2019

Excellent.. love it from part 1-3 .. Keep it up direct 👌👌

Excellent.. love it from part 1-3 .. Keep it up direct 👌👌

• Nov 11, 2019

Movie was awesome i love it

Movie was awesome i love it

• Nov 11, 2019

This third chapter of John Wick is tripling its treat for us fans of this action movie franchise! It returns again with its stylish choreographed action scenes and visual gore that a lot of fans of John Wick loved since the first chapter. It returns this time with more characters to like aside from Wick and let us know more about the violent world of assassins. Keanu Reeves is superb again in this role plus Halle Berry and Mark Dacascos inclusion in the casts was remarkable and each shined on their own spotlight in the film. This is also the movie I got to appreciate more the supporting characters of Winston and Charon, both of which leveled up in the plot role and got to share a spotlight too in the hardcore action scenes of the movie. Reloaded with more blow by blow action until the climax, John Wick Chapter 3 retains its entertaining value, style, continuing story arch and impressive use of background sounds and songs for each scenes. The ending was so cliffhanging that I wouldn't be surprise if there will chapter 4 and a spin-off. But as far as this Chapter 3 is concerned, it is very successful in delivering a great action movie to date!

• Nov 10, 2019

This movie is great maybe not as good as first and second films but still its action on another level . Definitely worth the watch.