Johnny Kapahala: Back on Board - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Johnny Kapahala: Back on Board Reviews

June 20, 2016
From surfing to snow boarding to now dirt boarding. Johnny Kapahala is back!
½ March 13, 2016
Feels pretty forced but it is a good movie. It was much more appealing to me when I was younger for sure.
July 27, 2014
(First and only viewing - 10/15/2010)
January 28, 2014
Watched: 28 Jan 2014
December 5, 2012
These movie is pretty good!!
June 6, 2012
This movie was so cool! I loved how it has a storyline to it, but yet still has some action to it. It really was an awesome movie and I'd watch it again.
January 4, 2011
This film was mildly entertaining, but the presence of the adorable Jake T. Austin made it fun to watch.
July 7, 2010
I liked the action (lots of action). If you like Disney this is a great movie to see.
½ May 5, 2010
This was amusing to watch. It just happened to show up on some Disney channel thingy.
April 1, 2010
Cheesy Disney live action fare
August 19, 2009
This was my favorite movie when I was 11. I think I liked it so much, because I had a crush on the guy who played 'Johnny', but now since I HATE Disney movies and my heart belongs to someone else, I don't enjoy this movie anymore :-(
½ January 26, 2009
i liked this movie a lot. has some cool surfing, skateboarding, dirtboarding, and other sports in it.
½ January 25, 2009
Fun disney movie for all ages with the kid from Wizards of Waverly Place.
December 31, 2008
i love disney movies this rocked
November 21, 2008
What a disgrace. I'm not going to even watch this whole thing. I loved Johnny Tsunami, but this looks awful
November 8, 2008
personally i liked this movie better than the first. most parts seemed not as boring, but it felt like most of the lines were repeated over, but in another way, BUT. much liked and appreciated (:
September 4, 2008
I LOVE JOHNNY KAPAHALA I LOVED THE FIRST MOVIE AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS ONE PLUS THE JOBROS SONG HOLD ON IS IN IT!LOL NO SERIOUSLY I LOVE JOHNNY KAPAHALA +HE'S HOTT!
July 19, 2008
Johny is back and better then ever in this wonderful sequel to the hit Original Disney Channel movie, Johny Tsunami. Johnny Kapahala: Back on Board picks up a few years later as we see the little boy that we have learned to love has become more mature. The story is nothing great but it surprised me as a pretty interesting story line for a sequel to a movie that came out in 1999. The amount of drama that has been put into the movie makes you care about what happens to the characters. But it's not all slow and touching drama. The dirt boarding and other extreme moments is what makes this movie shine. All the stunts look very real, and makes you think that you could do it. When the action gets going, it never stops. The energy you get from viewing such events gives you a certain rush. Simply there's nothing like it in it's kind. Disney played the safe card and produced a solid sequel which has its moments. A definite see, for anybody interested in extreme action or anyone who are fans of tho old Johny Tsunami. This will deffently not ruin the first film, if anything, it will revive the Johny Tsunami legacy for all you old fans out there.
July 19, 2008
It's Pretty Good....
½ July 13, 2008
It was a fun disney movie what more is there to say? I wished it was more surfing then the mountain boarding that was going on though.